Reviews for Lily's Quest
ilovebooks1111 chapter 34 . 5/25/2014
Wow! An amazing story all over! Wonderful plotline...mindblowing language(which is as important, if not more important than the plotline)...very gripping story! I loved how you made lily so powerful!
your poem is chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
wrong.

Lily says that the solution is the first word in the first line, second in second, etc.

Taking these words comes up with "The blood most is the solution".
Mrs. Weasley chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Grrrrr...I despise Elianor!
Magic and the Marauders chapter 34 . 5/11/2013
One of my close friends recently told me about this story, and I could not put it down until I finished it. I enjoyed it greatly; the story was wonderful!
Just a few things I'd like to say. Be careful with your grammar, sometimes the words got a little mixed up in the sentences, but it got steadily better as the story progressed. Now that is very hypocritical of me, as I get the same feedback on most of my stories.
Also, I noticed that Lily was a little bit Mary Sue-ish. Next time, it might be better to make sure that the characters aren't too perfect, and have more then one problem, because it simply isn't that way in real life. People like these less-than- perfect characters because they can relate to them better.
But anyway, loved the song, True Colors is such a... I don't know, it's a really motivational song. Sappy, I know.
Loved the story, loved the plot and also, where do you come up with these names? Are they translated to a different language?
Great story, I'm sad that it is over, and I wish it had ended happily. Ah well.
Keep writing those page-turners! I'll be watching!
-MM
Guest chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
I think this is the 500th time I've read this.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Plot is amazing but writin is not so good. Everything is written so simply and blunt. Try addin more detail
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Plot just went downhill from here. Your
Kyodai Productions chapter 34 . 4/29/2012
this is my favourite story so far
Stephanie chapter 34 . 2/14/2012
A beautiful storĂ½ indeed
BeachBallofLove chapter 34 . 10/23/2011
Wow. This is amazing. I loved it! It'd be sooo cool if you wrote the continuing story with harry
Lovely Lady Moon chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Congradulations, this story has been added to my favorites list!
TheFallenSisters chapter 34 . 9/11/2011
Wow! This is a very captivating and interesting story and on some chapters I couldn't wait for James to kiss Lily. I think (actually know) you are a very skilled and talented writer and I am now going to read some of your other work!
Rachelle Canterbuite chapter 34 . 1/11/2011
I really like this story. It is very captivating and I really think that it's awesome. You should try to improve your grammar on other stories; it is good enough to understand, but it could be better. Good luck for your other stories!
purpleerox chapter 34 . 8/25/2010
OMG! UR STORY IS TOTALLY AWESOME!
DreamingDeity chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
OMG! LOVE YOUR STORY!

One, I noticed that you.. make things go rather quickly.. Although Your chapters are LONG!

Two, I love the way you pout loads of adventure and action in it!

Three, GOD, James is So in character, and, as my friend likes to say it, ON-THE-SPOT!

:)) That is all, I shall continue reading. :)
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »