Reviews for The Nine Lives of Peeta Mellark
Wow! I just read this straight thru after finding it. I absolutely loved it! Your writing is really amazing! Peeta is, by far, my favorite character, in the books, movies, and fanfics. I'd like to see you do an AU with Peeta as the hero and primary character of the story. I cannot wait to read more of your work!
twochainz27 chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
I know that I may be a few years late, but your writing is timeless and you did a masterful job portraying the pain of this scene. I've actually been reading a lot of your work the past few days. You are an amazing writer.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
Could you do the scene with the woods? Or their first meeting in Catching Fire?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
So much anguish, I think it was good to include how he will still do everything to keep her alive
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
Great ending but here, very moving. I wish you had done their time in the woods too and when he woke up feeling better
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
Amazing last line. Nice to see his rationale for not wanting her to go and his thoughts on the kisses
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Good job showing his pain, he always gets grief for being weak but this shows he was actually trying
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Thank you for filling in all the missing details, I loved his little speech to her
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Excellent! Such a cool perspective on all his thoughts, very sad and humble to think she wouldn't even believe his feelings were true or return them unless it was doomed
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Very in character, I did wonder what happened to him. The hands thing was so much more meaningful now
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
You really see how deep his love and jealousy goes here. He did get his wish in a left handed way
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
This was even better from his perspective, I is so insightful. I enjoyed this companion chapter
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Whoa, so cute the first day of school m. Nice subtle hints about the abuse too
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
So cute and sweet x3
Josephm611 chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
Sorry, I accidentally touched the send review button when I was reviewing the previous chapter. I hope you still read these, because this was a while ago and I'm probably not writing anything new. I was going to say that I also liked Peeta better. My only complaint is that parts deviated from the book. For example, it's Marvel, not Zayn. Also, I'm pretty sure that Peeta ran away from the Cornucopia, not to it. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.