Reviews for Mass Effect: Emergence
Really interesting especially EDI
demonic hellfire chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
nice 2001 SO reference
Zedicus101 chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Great story, sad it's not updated!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
You evil jerk. This story is great, original, well written. And there have been no updates for years. I want more of this. Please? *puppy dog eyes*
hansolo18 chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Fantastic Story, Sad to see its been so long since its been updated. Your grasp of Shep and the crew is one of the best I've seen and the altered events of your story are both unique and refreshing. I can only hope that someday we will see more.
Jack of Blade's Daughter chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
And yet again, I find a story with an incredible beginning, with obvious skill and forethought put into it. And yet again, I find a story that will never be finished.
I am going to just... go into a corner and cry with my Wrex Plushie now.
MyRandomName chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Great story.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
damn good story, on first page if searching by follows so why have you left us hanging?

FIRST PAGE man.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Sheesh... that jeanie reminds me of anko from naruto... mostly from fics but also slightly in canon...

has a troubled childhood ala jack but goes through it too chearfully.
masterdude94 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Good story so far! I hope you continue it!
Hello chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
I can has update? Please?

I like how this story is going...

TRS
OpenSourceArtist chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your story thus far. The plot and character development has been consistent, I hope you continue updating this story!
Hivedragon chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Its about 2 years sinds you last updated, are you ever going to update this story?
Emerald Stag chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
There were a lot of things I enjoyed about your story, between Shepard's interaction with the Whitsons, to the partnership with EDI and how she helped him escape from Cerberus, and of course this last chapter with Jack. A very fun read despite its incompleteness.
TheDivineDemon chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
I hope to someday see this continue.