Reviews for Book Club
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
And how desperately do we all still want the answer to thatquestion. Great story!
tinyinara chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was beautiful. I loved Neal's thought processes. x
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very good question, why DON'T they have kids? I guess Neal will have to do! Very well written!
steelneena chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Why don't they have children?
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
oh that was adorable! i loved how Neal came to Elle's defense. :) Please do continue this. :) I loved this.
rita chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
this was excellent. really excellent, there's very few stories on here about neal and elizabeth's relationship and you captured it perfectly AND addressed the elephant in the room. please continue!
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awesome. I'm confused about the ending, though.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Really liked this.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Is their gonna be more? I'd love to know the reason, I've been wondering myself actually.

-K
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
that was great loved it
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
aw! love sweet neal
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
awww...why don't they have kids? and Neal is like Peter's kid... sorta...anywho...anychance in making a second chapter?
JennyJoy4 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was very cute, and extremely well-written. I especially liked the cadence to Neal's thoughts at the end. AND you stayed in character, which a lot of White Collar fics don't manage. Good job!
Stroma chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Great, love your white collar fics. Hope you keep writing them.
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hotarukun,

I really enjoyed this one-shot, I loved how Neal was so protective of Elizabeth, even before he thought it all the way through! I also loved how he actually ended up asking Peter the question. It seems very true to their relationship - all fun and games and then suddenly serious. I would love to read more. Thanks for writing.