Reviews for Hot and Bothered
tider58 chapter 2 . 9/15
I cried. I freaking cried. And it's all your fault. :) This was just beautiful and raw and heartrending. Thank you for writing!
ShortLILPunk chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Oh wow, camlann! This touched me, it really did!

I think it was majorly important that us readers got to see what went down after Sam left and what it was like for Dean, because all of us know that Dean struggled, struggled bad. And this helped to fill in a small part of the blank.

I think since I was needing an angst fix, that this two-shot did just the trick. It had Dean angry, then sick, and then heartbroken! I wanna fix him so bad lol!

This part got me more than enything: (It only made things worse, though, as Dean began to struggle in earnest, screaming hoarsely for Sam.

In all honesty, it hurt to hear that kind of raw emotion, that kind of pain and blatant need in his son's voice. And knowing that he couldn't do anything to fix it only made it worse.)

WOW again! That was like a punch to the gut in the most angst filled, wonderful way!

This is my favorite two-shot of yours. )
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Aww that's heartbreakingly painful for Dean to think that he's seeing Sammy! I can't imagine how sad it's going to be when Dean figures out later that Sam is nowhere around. So sad. (

Something that stuck out to me in this chapter that I thought was really cute and sweet is that Dean had been allowing Aubrey to talk to him about boys whom she thought that were cute. For some reason it's hard to imagine, but I love the idea. )

I need to keep reading and find out what the hell is wrong with Dean! Even though, sick/Dean is so sexy and makes me want to take care of him lol. ;)
stoic81 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Wow. Ok. So, that was amazingly heartbreakingly sad. The way Dean can't open up until his defenses are stripped away, and then believing that John hid Sammy from him. The devastating raw need for his brother, and the inability to deal with the empty hole Sammy left behind. I loved the interaction between the twins as if John wasn't there, and John's acknowledgment to himself that he's at fault for Dean's condition and Sam's leaving, but can't quite go that final step and take responsibility in front of his kids out of fear of losing Dean too. You're fantastic at bringing these characters to life. I always get sucked into your writing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
CAB60 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
I was thrilled to see another story in the Prologue verse. I think this is my favorite Supernatural story line and that's saying something since I usually hate story lines with added siblings. Aubrey and Braydon are just great though and fit right in with the Winchesters. Looking forward to your next update.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Awesome! I just love this 'verse! Great story!
Mystique Aqua chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Great story... please update soon ya! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
angel871 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Oh this was great! Thanks so much for filling my prompt from LJ! (I think this is the first time that's ever happened!) I loved this so much! Poor Dean!

P.S. I was being nosy on LJ and saw that you are having surgery tomorrow. I hope everything goes well and I'll be thinking good thoughts! :)
gcbravo chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
YAY for new stuff to read from my favorite author! Loved the raw emotion in this little adventure. As you and I have discussed before, the ability of a story to create an emotional response in me is what I use to determine it's worth, and this one is worth A LOT! From the way the heatstroke broke down Dean's emotional walls and allowed us to see his hurt in screaming for Sam while being carried by John, to the way the twins could care less that John was right there as they argued over his head about how much of this situation was John's fault. However my very favorite part of this whole story was the very end. The hurt, both in John and seen through Dean's eyes is gut-wrenching. I could actually feel the heartache of John, the sucker punch to the stomach caused by Dean's look. Just one more excellent work by you, my favorite author! Loved it.
R2M chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
That was just so sad. It broke my heart.
PRACK chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Dude.

Seriously!

I freaking LOVE this so much! I love how Dean's all hurting and stoic and like, physically hurting and its just like ine kinds of awesome!

I love how you had Dean's snarky comments and stuff, all of the internal monologuing was amazing!

I adored the twins' conersation about John while John was there, i kinda chuckled tbh.

this is amazing!

xox
lfcgirl81 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
wow...

wow...that ending, just amazing, so many emotions in so little words. I can't even put into words what Im feeling right now. this was just beyond amazing and so deep!

I adore your writing, like i said before, its like being right there. and I just LOVE Braeden and the way you write him! his 'matter of fact' attitude is awesome!

Thank you so much for this! I missed your stories! Hope things are good!