Reviews for A Family Feud
The defenastrator chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Side effects may include itchy feet, uncontrollable manic laughter, and the fleeing of small children.
Jollyme chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Nice for your first Phineas and Ferb story. We don't get many Vanessa-centred stories around here..this was suspenseful. And yeah, I got the Kim Possible reference. Phineas and Ferb's contraption was very similar to the special helmet in that particular Kim Possible episode (forgot its name), anyway.
Kissy Fishy chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Well, I liked it. Good job. It's so hard to find a well thought out Phineas and Ferb fic. Thank you for showing me there is still hope.
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Still loved it.

It is more intense than most of the episodes.

Ferbnessa, after Phinabella is my second fav pairing on the show. You did a great job. Seriously. ;D
wildmageofgalla chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
I loved this story! Vanessa and Ferb's "relationship" is easily the best in the series. EVIL!evil!Dr. D was awesome too.

I love that you managed to get practically every part of the normal show in, although you missed the "Oh there you are, Perry." line. It especially made it read like an actual episode, which are usually the best fanfics in my opinion.

Too bad you didn't get more of Vanessa's rad skills in. Oh well, it leaves room for a future storyline at least.
futureauthor13 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
This was a very good fanfic, and if it wasn't for the mentioning of killing people, this is good enough to be an episode on the actual show. Great job :)
iluvperry chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
oh. my. gaga once again.
iluvperry chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
oh. my. gaga. Phineas and Ferb turned Doofy evil! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! plus, he's now gonna try to kill Vanessa! OMGOMGOMG! KEEP ON UPDATIN PLEASE!