Reviews for Disclosure
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was really good even though I don't know the back story to this because I haven't read the original story.
myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Complete!

...but there's so much more to know about these boys!...I suppose it's for the best. It would be a very emotional rollercoaster.
menenia chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love Seth, I hate to see him hurt. But, well, I do love angst, so, go ahead, hurt him! :P It was nice to see his side of this!
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Okay, I hadn't read this one. Sigh. Seth is so good, such a good person. Double sigh.
upsidedownntwisted chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
PJ's very happy you have this outtake...it explains a lot
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
*sobs* OMG! I hadn't realized you weren't on author alert, and I'm just discovering the other outtakes! This is so . . . oh god.
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
So intense. And perfect

-Chlo-
bmango chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh, he didn't make it out the door...this is a very good thing. I'm glad that you made this little outtake as I was curious about how we got from him trying to leave to he and Seth together at Alec's grave. Thanks for sharing, b
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Awwwww seth is too damn cute! I love that he's accepting edward for exactly who he is including alec and all!
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
damn it! you made me tear up again!

I am so grateful for this outtake i wondered about Edward's last thought that he should leave and then to the epilogue.

There relationship and Seth's complete acceptance of Alec as his past is just amazing. Seth is just amazing. Young and naive perhaps but it doesnt make his love any less pure. And despite all of the warnings and grief and potential for heartache he still had faith and made that leap.
chele681 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was such an awesome illumination. It filled in such a huge gap for me between Ch11 and 12. A pivotal, desperate moment of confession and desperation. Hurts so good.
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
A very poignant addition to SSE. Again beautifully written and heartfelt. I look forward to more from Seth.
shoefreak37 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
:( That was so sad! You kill me. Im glad Edward was honest with him and shit. I loved that last line. So good. Youre awesome! xoxo
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
God I've missed these two.

Edward is just so heartbreaking and Seth...oh, my. These two seem oddly fated to be together.
Heidi34 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
*sob* It was *sniffle* awesome. Thanks for sharing.