Reviews for Death Is The New Black
ninjaextraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I don't think I've ever read a more in-character Ugly Betty story. Mad kudos. Thank you so much for sharing!
meemalee chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I nearly wet myself laughing. The best thing is you managed to portray each character so well. Horta should maybe consider this for the UB movie ;)
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I don't even know what to say about this story. I found it on an author's favourites list and decided to give it a go, and I'm so glad that I did. I have to agree with the others, you've taken an insane idea like zombies, and somehow managed to make it a believable occurrence in the Ugly Betty universe. Everyone was so on character despite the extreme circumstances. I have to say, I loved Suzuki's running commentary on the whole situation, spot on. Great work.
Vashti chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I read this a little while ago but didn't get around to reviewing it at the time, dunno why now, because this is FABulous! Fabulous and hilarious. Omigosh, so funny and so perfectly UB. If I haven't already bookmarked this, I'm about to.
dyeyell chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is without a doubt the funniest fan fiction I've read, and it manages to stay true to the characters while putting them in an over the top crazy situation. Bravo!
Lei chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
First of all, I really love ur Ugly Betty stories. They r definitely my favorites. U have a really great writing style, and I can totally read them like I'm watching it on tv. This one was super hilarious though! I live zombie movies, especially funny ones, and this one was crazy fun. Good job! Looking forward to reading more of ur stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was hilarious! I found myself laughing aloud. Thanks for this. The images of Betty saving the day with her poncho, Daniel wearing a sombrero, and fending off the zombies with his Tag Heuer were the perfect touches. Thank you, thank you.
gtiss83 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I kept looking at this story and wondering to myself, how will she pull this concept off. And once again you've impressed me. This story is just too funny and clever for its own good. I seriously laughed out loud while reading this. Great work!
Funmi chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Fantastic, I loved it and I usually don't go for all that Zombie stuff.
hobbitsdoitbetter chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
hey, just so you know- this was great. i love the way everyone was so in character, and the fact that even though the idea is nuts you made it oddly believable and incredibly entertaining... bravo!

hobbits away, ho!
ace de luca chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
wunderbar!
blahblah chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was AMAZING!

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the writers on the show, everyone was kept in character- even with a zombie apocalypse! Wonderfully creative, and it all just worked. I could really imagine all the quirks, gestures, actions, etc. of each person. Especially relating Claire's knowledge about fatty brains, Willy's info on botox, Bobby's love of GTA, Betty's relationship with her dad, and Mandy's inappropriateness. Bravo!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hahahaha, this was great! Good job. So funny xD.
J chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was amazing!

Brilliant writing with characterisations that were absolutely spot-on.

The whole zombie scenario had to literally laughing out loud. Thanks for making my night. :)
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I loved this, not normally a fan of one-shots,but this was hilarious and well written,great job.