Reviews for Call My Name
England chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I loved it all the way to the end
ivyterasu chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
awwwwwwwwww reallyyy! i loooove it! so cute! TTwTT hehehehe i really like the omake!

hope to read more asakiku from you! OwO
NivalKenival chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
That was adorable! And am I the only one to see japan as a hermionie like character in chp.8?

~NH
INU FANGIRL112 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
EEEEEEKEEEKKKKKKEEE!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE~~~~~~!
Selinawen chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
I'm not too good or confident in reviewing so I've only reviewed it now...

Every since I've gotten into this pairing, this has been the first fanfic I have read for it. I really love it, and it does make me love the pairing more though I will still love the pairing either way XD!

I love smut, but smut with a great story is the best. And you succeeded in that so wonderfully too _

Things I love in your writing would be your description. I could almost imagine the scene happening right before my eyes. Even if you've never used certain 'words' for the smut scenes, it's still really awesome, as in you could decribe it really well even without certains words and such... if you get what I mean

I love your writing style, I've read some of your other fics and favourited them as well, but I reviewed here because this is my first ever Asakiku(and Hetalia) fic that I've read.

Oh no, I think I've talked too much so I'll stop now '
Skadiyoko chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
Ahhh, I really liked this. Your smut is nice too, kesesese~.

As a UKUS fangirl, I think you should know that I seriously enjoyed this. I've tried AsaKiku before, but never got into it. You did your pairing proud. *hearts and hugs*
hakku23 chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
OMG u should totally do a sequel w! i loved thissss!
2 lazy 2 log in XD chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
OH MAI...

THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ X/X

33333
xXiMxAxPoTaToXx chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Hey, we all have our own little fantasies. And who wouldn't love a punk and a geek getting it on it the library? *brick'd*
xXiMxAxPoTaToXx chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
No, this was too cute for graphic wording O: (I can't believe I said that...I'm like...well, let's not go there! ')

There are no words to describe how sweet this is. I mean all the fluff nearly gave me a toothache!
xXiMxAxPoTaToXx chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Your Ludwig/Felici relationship is just too friggin cute. I'm not even kidding }w{
xXiMxAxPoTaToXx chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
This chapter made my inner fangirl oh so very happy C:
xXiMxAxPoTaToXx chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
This Kiku...I like him!

D'aww, Arthur's jsut adorable...but scary at the same time! *goes to read more*
M19 chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
YOUR FANFICTIONS COMPLETES MY LIFE.
soggypotatoes chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
Mmm library sex. Love it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »