Reviews for To Live Through The Nightmare
Aegen chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was really beautiful and well written. I Am so glad the story ended in a Happy Way... They all deserved happiness.
ObessedWithWRITING chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved it I almost cried thinking about nagisa and ushio's death. ')
Tchabita A chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Shouldn't grey - scale be spelled as such or as one word? xD

Self - conscious is spelled as such right? xD

Take note of punctuation okay? xD

There's only a period and an ellipsis. The "." and the "..." ... There is no punctuation mark composed of only two periods put side by side together.

Tomoya died too right?

I wasn't sure when I watched that particular episode... I thought that he was just crying out aloud...

Tomoya and Ushio were already like father and daughter at that episode! She didn't sing the Dango song and he didn't lash out at her!

Anpan! xD :D :) :(( :(

It's Okazaki! And during that flashback his world was in black and white... He saw Nagisa but thought that maybe it would have turned out better if they had never met... He continued to watch her and he passed by her at the exact moment she turned around and passed by him, him on the way to school, hers the other way back... He would have pursued the path of being a delinquent and he couldn't take it anymore, and he runs after Nagisa, who was still walking slowly back and he hugged her fiercly, driving her backwards but facing him, with one of her shoes left behind... He cries while hugging her and whispers her name... And Nagisa says that she thought that he thought that he wished that they had never met... And she didn't want that... Tomoya then says never... I cried during that scene and that was the time when he was swooped back to the time when Nagisa was giving birth to Ushion in their apartment... And everything turned out well... :D :)

Nice fanfic... But there are a lot of inaccuracies between this and the anime... The movie? I'm not so sure since I've only watched of scenes of it to date... Still planning to watch the whole movie within two weeks... :D :)

Anyways, keep it up! And have more stroies like these! You can go only uphill from a story like this! Go go go! :D :)