Reviews for These Colors Are Memories
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 7 . 1/24
I really like this chapter. I know it's really supposed to be silly and all that, but having just gone through something similar, it really does mean something to me. Especially because my "Shawn" was only here for five days, and not having her with me anymore is making me notice a lot of things. Especially my lack of traffic cone stealing.
Hummingbird2 chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Very nice,thank you.
mudstalker chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
This was a great story! I loved your use of the colors and the insight. Great Job!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Great story! I loved them all! Blue, Red and Orange were my favorites. :)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
It ended in Shules! YES! :D I loved this story! Write other Psych stories and write more Shules!(:
MissAwesomeness chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
I loved this story! I'm sad that it's over but... you ran out of charecters! Ooooo! Shawn and Julliet's first kiss! :) Makes me happy because I'm a huge Shules shipper! Great job on the story!

MissAwesomeness. :{D
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
SQUEEEEEEEE! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

*is speechless*

Seafrost Angel chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Okie dokie this ones my favorite so far
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Nicely done. You gotta love those two. And thus begins Gus' adventure with... adventure. :)

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Awww, poor Buzz. :(

I'd actually like to see more of him in the show. We don't get enough Buzz in our lives! And it'd be interesting to have him angsty like you have him here.

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
This was simultaneously sweet, beautiful, and sad. Lol, I LOVE little Shawn! And you emoted Henry perfectly, his high expectations of Shawn and ever-present skepticism. I feel kinda bad for Madeleine, having to be the mediator. Hopefully she'll see her work has paid off in future seasons.

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
This was awesome! :D Strangely enough, I can totally imagine young Karen doing this with her sister, even though she is now a hardened chief of police. So priceless!

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Paramount. I love that word. Thanks for using it. :)

And I just realized from your remark that you have in fact checked off all the primaries. Well done!

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
A very astute installment for Lassie. The comparison of yellow to Jules is right on the money. And it's nice to get a peek inside Lassie's head, of course. Because we all know he isn't really the pessimist he thinks he is. ;)

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was wonderfully sweet. I loved it. And what a unique premise! You have a knack for spot-on characterizations, my darlin. :)