Reviews for Vendetta
Inarium chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
This is brilliant. So descriptive and gripping, like many of the other reviewers I would love to see what happens next. I hope you manage to find the inspiration to continue this story, it's way too good to just leave hanging. :)
celticfirefly chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
This story was brilliant. I know what it's like to have started a story and not touched it in ages but if you can update it I know all your readers (me especially!) would love it :)
StarscreamRox's chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Please, please, please update this soon! I love this! You got the characters down to the "T"! And it's so gripping! Amazing work my friend, keep it up! I hope to read more soon!
Naniris chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Okay, I love this story, gripping scenes and great lines, but that last line made me laugh. How conspicuous can you get?
Maverick1986 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I really enjoy your writing style. Reading your fics is like watching a movie. Your writing is that clear and descriptive. As usual your characterizations of Rios and Salem are dead on. Each of your chapters had me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what would happen next. I hope you write more soon. I'm really, really enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to finding out who's stalking Salem and finding out why.
Tamiko AI chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
update or i will eat ur face

:O
unknown chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
wy selem wy did selem do that same with rios
Knight of Luna chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
OMG, who would have a grudge against th- oh, wait, nevermind...

Good story. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Mandarine chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I like the story and the way you discribed Salem. Suits well to my imagination of the character. Im curious about how you portrait Rios and looking forward to the next chapters!