Reviews for Summer Chronicles part 1
SayNoNo chapter 15 . 8/9
Please post the others. I love this fic
Can you please post the other two parts that correspond to this story? I'm assuming it Veronica/Jughead and Archie/Moose/Midge.
reem chapter 15 . 6/30
best beggie story ever...really i loved it...and i love beggie as a paring...they are my favourite...and veronica and jughead too...i've always hated how archie bounces between the 2 of them...and betty and veronica have a really strong friendship! just great! i want another beggie story! :)
KrayKrayKat chapter 12 . 1/21
I'm loving Ron and Jug together. I think they'd compliment each other very well. Ron has a hidden nice side and Jug is really smart when he wants to be. Plus I think he'd look petty hot if he tried;)
KrayKrayKat chapter 11 . 1/21
Yeah she does. The interesting thing is that I've always liked Veronica more, for the simple fact that while Betty let's Archie take advantage of her, Veronica doesn't. But I like to think that for Veronica, no matter how spoilt and mean she gets, Betty is the person Veronica cares deeply about. And that with age, Veronica will grow up and mature.
This is pretty good.
Kat
Liv chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I love your story! The first time I read it, as soon as I was done I re read it again! Your an amazing writer!
FuN FiFi chapter 15 . 8/27/2015
Great story! It's very well-written, and it features one of my favorite pairings in the Archie comics - Beggie! I love the pairing of Betty and Reggie, which is such a classic combination of a good girl with a bad boy! They would make a wonderful couple in my opinion, much better than Betty with Archie, who just doesn't know how to commit to one girl, especially to Betty. Reggie, on the other hand, is a type of guy who, when he knows what he wants, goes after it 100%! So your story totally makes sense to me, and it does a fantastic job in showing how deeply Reggie feels for Betty! I also liked your side couple, Veronica and Jughead, though it's kind of confusing how they got together in the first place. Moreover, I absolutely loved the Cooper family reunion! :-)
Jade R. Manning chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
This chapter friggin killed!
Jade R. Manning chapter 15 . 4/28/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING. I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH THE BEGGIE RELATIONSHIP. SO SERIOUS.
Strayedwolf94 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
I love it! Huuuu I wish there were more Beggie fics :((( stupid copyright stuff that is not allowing fanfics huhuhu i crave for Beggieees
sarsha008 chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Awww that was soo sweet! I'm so glad there are people that break the rules a wee bit and write fics where Archie can fuck the hell off (I hate him with a passion) and Betty ends up with someone who treats her with respect! Thank you soo much for writing! :D
lovleovleo chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
oh lord, I ran into this story today and just HAD to re read it. It was just as good as the first time i read it four years ago! I remember waiting impatiently for you to post the next chapter. This story is just the cutest and Beggie will always be one of my favorite ships. I am soo lucky to have discovered this story and you are such an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
two guys called Hal?
Little-Red-Writting-Hood chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Oh my good what are you doing to me?! "It's been 5760 minutes since we last went out..." I DIED! This story is amazing.
mistress grotesque chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
I love this story! Not only does it show Reggie's other side, it also showed Veronica's genuine friendship with Betty and over all sensitivity of this. It is very vivid and lively and well written!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »