Reviews for Summer Chronicles part 1
Liv chapter 1 . 17h
I love your story! The first time I read it, as soon as I was done I re read it again! Your an amazing writer!
FuN FiFi chapter 15 . 8/27
Great story! It's very well-written, and it features one of my favorite pairings in the Archie comics - Beggie! I love the pairing of Betty and Reggie, which is such a classic combination of a good girl with a bad boy! They would make a wonderful couple in my opinion, much better than Betty with Archie, who just doesn't know how to commit to one girl, especially to Betty. Reggie, on the other hand, is a type of guy who, when he knows what he wants, goes after it 100%! So your story totally makes sense to me, and it does a fantastic job in showing how deeply Reggie feels for Betty! I also liked your side couple, Veronica and Jughead, though it's kind of confusing how they got together in the first place. Moreover, I absolutely loved the Cooper family reunion! :-)
Jade R. Manning chapter 5 . 4/28
This chapter friggin killed!
Jade R. Manning chapter 15 . 4/28
THIS WAS AMAZING. I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH THE BEGGIE RELATIONSHIP. SO SERIOUS.
Strayedwolf94 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
I love it! Huuuu I wish there were more Beggie fics :((( stupid copyright stuff that is not allowing fanfics huhuhu i crave for Beggieees
sarsha008 chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Awww that was soo sweet! I'm so glad there are people that break the rules a wee bit and write fics where Archie can fuck the hell off (I hate him with a passion) and Betty ends up with someone who treats her with respect! Thank you soo much for writing! :D
lovleovleo chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
oh lord, I ran into this story today and just HAD to re read it. It was just as good as the first time i read it four years ago! I remember waiting impatiently for you to post the next chapter. This story is just the cutest and Beggie will always be one of my favorite ships. I am soo lucky to have discovered this story and you are such an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
two guys called Hal?
Little-Red-Writting-Hood chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Oh my good what are you doing to me?! "It's been 5760 minutes since we last went out..." I DIED! This story is amazing.
mistress grotesque chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
I love this story! Not only does it show Reggie's other side, it also showed Veronica's genuine friendship with Betty and over all sensitivity of this. It is very vivid and lively and well written!
Completely Bunned chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
Gaaah my Betty/Reggie feels are like, everywhere. It's funny because Ron is my fav character, yet Reggie and Betty together are my favorite couple. They're just so insanely cute, and your story conveyed that perfectly. Congrats!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
This was a beautiful story :)
mim chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
post the other 2 fics!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
WOOT! you must post the other two! I shall put you on author alert just so I can read it when you post it! xDDD
QueenMinnie chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
I'm in awe of your writing! I loved this story, and cannot wait to read more of your works. Thank you for a thrilling read, keep up the good work!

Cheers, Minnie