Reviews for The Story of Ianto Jones
jenniebennie chapter 7 . 8/27
At least Jack wasn't bitten on the butt...Never mind that's hot. Awesome story and I love it. How you update soon and when do we find out Ianto accidentally mated with Jack? Nudge nudge wink wink
VulcanFanGirl chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Please please tell me your still going to write more and just took a break! Just started reading torchwood fiction and love this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Yay! Swedish! Im from Sweden, first time I have read a story here that contains a song in Swedish and the author is not from Sweden. Its a very good translation.
Like the story so far.
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
This is a very VERY good story, can you please continue it?
young wiccan chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Wow, super interesting. I hope you decide to continue
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! (yes that needed caps). I love the idea behind this story! Please, please, please come back and update this story. I want to see what happens when Jack finally pieces it all together.
Whispering Echoes chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
When the FUCK are you going to update this? It's been two FUCKING YEARS since the last update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Please finish it off as it is a really good story
Mattasaurus14 chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
This is awesome! I love everything about this.
Xx-silent-assassin-xX chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I'm really liking this story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next~
Nanashi-Angel chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
I am loving this story. I know it has been a while, but I hope you decide to finish it. I really wanna see Jack find out about Ianto.

Docker chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
I have really enjoyed reading this, it's well written and I love Ianto as a werewolf.

Hanging on the edge until Jack find's out... I love this pairing and love this story.

Can't wait unil the next update. :)

Thanks for writing.
yuki akai chapter 7 . 9/6/2011

love your fic and I was wondering when will you update?

I hope it will be soon.

best regards!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
please update , i'm loving this story :)
elvelover chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
please start writing this story again it is fabulous
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »