Reviews for Faith, Hope, and Trust
Lisa Cooper chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Hutchzgirl12,

I liked Faith, Hope, and Trust. I appreciated your point that we must trust in the Lord; that He knows best. Thank you for your gentle and necessary reminder. Lisa
camerabugs chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
You have written a beautiful story! I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you write a lot more Christy stories.
Angelatil chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
wow great story! But are you going to write more? I hope Christy and Neil get together!

You are writing another christy and neil fic?
jmpill32 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
He has to live. He has to get together with Christy. Update ASAP.
Angelatil chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
oooh...I hope Dr. MacNeil makes it! Christy realizes she loves him doesnt she? Her and the doctor will be together wont they?

wow this is a very good story...could feel that he is sick. feel that she is worried.

I hope you update asap!
Angelatil chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
oh wow this chapter was sooo good! Oh Christy knows she loves Neil right? She has to know...will Neil survive? Christy has to be the first person Neil see when he wakes up! I hope.

Please update asap!
jmpill32 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I am enjoying this story. I think Christy is realizing how much Neil means to her. Keep going.
Angelatil chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow...Neil being unconscious? that is a change! wow...oooh christy has to help him. She had to realize she loves him right? oh please...i hope they get together!

great start to story! keep it going...update asap!
BethGisborne chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is great! You have got to update fast I'm dying to find out what happens next! Great job and good luck!
Phantom's Angel 1987 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I think that you have a great beginning for this story, but you have to finish it. You have stayed close to the characters and have described the scenes well so that another can see what is in your head. Keep up the good work!