Reviews for Les Mis: What Not to Do
Eponine Everdeen42 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I will not call Thenardier all the names mentioned in the beginning of his song.

I will not put Cosette in solitary confinement.

I will not follow Enjolras around singing my own lyrics to my own love song.

I will not give Javert bread, then scream, "He stole it! He stole it!"
justme chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
My love for Les Miserables started being creepy when I doodled all the names of Les Amis de l'ABC in my notebook and surrounded them with hearts.

I plan to get my new braces blue, white, and red in that order simply for the sake of obsession, and I'm sure everyone will assume it's the American flag instead.

I will not moan about how Feuilly is going to go out of business whenever I see electrical fans.

I will not tell Enjolras that Feuilly thinks Poland is better than France.

I will not tell Joly about hand sanitizer and then proceed to withhold it from him.

I will not tell Grantaire to take it one day at a time.

I will not complain about how long it takes for my teeth to fall out whenever I'm near Fantine.

I will not encourage Cosette to go out with Theodule just to freak out Pontmercy.

Keep writing and Vive la France!
justme chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
AAH! I was playing Risk once and I hummed DYHTPS whenever I lost a country. I was the first one out and went to sulk, muttering, Damn their warnings, damn their lies, they will see the people rise!

Keep writing and Vive la France!
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
THIS. IS. HILARIOUS. Although i may have done a few of these.
Les Mizz freak chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
I think I would actulery do some of those thing it was so funny
Die Facing Our Foes chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is funny. It made me laugh.
Dea de Verum chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
So funny, here's my favorites, (with my thoughts, because, let me guess, you're a teenage girl obessed with Les Miz, just like me)

-I will not ask Enjolras to form a fellowship to defeat an evil force and destroy the ring. (Hey, can't you see the Amis being a great fellowship? They'd defeat Sauron in no time!) (I think it would make a great cross over fanfiction, with a little parody thrown in)

-FF stuff, I will not tell Enjolras is suppose to be in love in Eponine. Should have been there.

-I will not pretend I've been shot to get Marius to snuggle me.

-I will not reenact the barricade scene with a home-made pillow and sheet fort on June 6th. (Guess what I'm doing June 6th now? DOn't put out such dangerous ideas)

-I will not write more Les Mis FF when I'm supposed to be writing an essay. (Well, you see, I'm reading/writing Les Miz right now and have a huge Spanish Test tommorow...so you see how this is going to go.)

-I will not force Enjolras to sing "Defying Gravity" with me (Though I might make him sing "As Long as Your Mine" with me, just saying)

-I will not sing "Javert's Soliloquy" before jumping off the high dive at swimming pools. (Will now be doing this, just so you know)

-When people ask me how my life's going, I will not reply - "In my life, there are so many questions and answers that somehow seem wrong/ ect." (Ditto with all my showchoir friends)

-I will not ever admit that my love for Les Miserables has reached the point where it's definitely creepy. (I've admitted it)

Great parody, hope you don't get bored with teh review, and HAHAHAHA I might have to fight you for Enjolras. He's mine.
llamas-alpacas-yaks chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
These made my day! And Ursula's scrunchie? I haven't seen George of the Jungle in ages and I still remember. God I love being a Mizzie!

PS- Vroche and Moulin Rouge: something I'd like to witness.
Sogo chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
*struggling to breathe*

THESE. ARE. SO. FREAKING. HILARIOUS.
The Madmadam chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Brilliant. :)
ErikismyEdward chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
My friend...THAT IS BEAUTIFUL

Awesome man...that was really good. I am sending this link to my friends. All two of them...OK YES I ABSOULELY AGREE WITH THE LAST ONE! OCLMD

Obsessive

Compulsive

Les

Miserables

Disorder
actingsingingslashwritingdiva chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
It's kinda creepy how I'm already doing most of these "Will Not"'s. Hystericalness! AND I"M MORE OBSESSED THEN YOU! HA!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Would like to submit a suggestion:

"I will not push Eponine out of the way, causing her to live and Marius to die... though God knows I want to!"

This is what I habitually come back to (like, once a week) when I need a good chuckle. I think a new list is in order, my friend!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Not only was this utterly hysterical but you worked in references to LOTR (yes, the Amis would make an AWESOME Fellowship... and why do I have a sneaking suspicion that Grantaire would accidentally end up the ring-bearer?), POTO (epic crossover in the making, just sayin'), AND Moulin Rouge (and I'm still trying to work out why Gavroche in particular should be kept away from that, though I'm sure I'll work it out eventually, considering the number of times I've seen it...) makes this one epic win of a story.
RoseWeasly16 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
These are brilliant! Accept I was wondering if it was a typo... or not... The line was

I will have the Les Amis go skinny dipping

Do you really mean that? If so I love it! If not... It's still funny!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »