Reviews for Tomes of Dark and Light
Spellspinner777 chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
Wow!

I want more!

ArchWarlock Dan needs more!
Ballerion chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
NO! I just reached the end of chapter 5 and there is no more, it makes me sad, why is there no more? I realise that they're probably isn't much chance of this being updated seeing as the last update was almost four years ago but why did you stop, this has so much potential?

The grammar and spelling were so acurate that for a time I forgot I wasn't reading a novel. Perhaps a few more central characters could be added, although these heroes appearing look like they might fill the gap. All in all, its great. What a shame it never got finished...
archaon champion of chaos undivided chapter 5 . 5/31/2004
this is a great story i hope you update soon cause i am dying to know what is going to happen
Ridicully L chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Keeper/minion? That's really original! I like your description of minion relations inside the dungeon. Do you mind if I join your dungeon as a warlock? The libraries sound fun to me, too...
Alek Zander chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Extremely good story. I like how you keep to the overall feel of the game; That you are a Keeper, a minor god in the eyes of these creatures.

The story is quite good, and I hope to see more...
William Masters chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
Its been a long time since I've heard from you. Doubtfull you'll see this for awhile but oh well. I echo the sentements on wondering where the next chapter is. You're a talented writer. That and the fact that decent dungeon keeper fanfiction is so hard to find make me keep comming back even though I've already read and reread this little piece.
AAAwrestlestreetAAA chapter 5 . 11/26/2002
C'mon wheres the next chapter? Your minions are waiting ;-)
Vick330 chapter 5 . 9/16/2002
Sorry for the delay in R&R, what with fanfiction being down and other stuff. I am really glad that you decided to continue this story, as it has original and interesting ideas, while remaining true to the DK world. I hoped that Evelyn would find her 'human' side, and fall for Cambri, and that scene was really nice. Great going ;)
William Masters chapter 5 . 9/15/2002
Keeper Evelyn, I like this work so far. After I got used to how you marked changes in point of view I could find very little that could be changed. Keep it up if you can, I enjoy this sort of writing.
Cherry Claw chapter 5 . 9/13/2002
Best DK thing here, i know theres not alot

but still, its really good and I hope you keep

writing.
Reggae chapter 4 . 8/25/2002
My gosh! That was nice! You are going to continues it, right? I love Evelyn! Nice character plots, all the way! Keep it up!
AAAwrestlestreetAAA chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
Okay, I did review this earlier, but then I only had time to read the first chapter. Now that Ive read all 4 ive got to say im really looking forward to finding out what happens next. Your writing style is really good and the characters seem so real... please write the next chapter soon!
Suikorin chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
I think I've reviewed before, but not sure. Anyways, This is the best DK fic I've ever read. Do you know how excited I got when you finally updated? So, if you don't want me to commit some atrocities in the near future, you better start writin'.
AAAwrestlestreetAAA chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Best DK fic ive read yet... I like it a lot :)
Kagedtiger chapter 4 . 8/11/2002
Wow... this is so much better than mine.

Please please PLEASE keep writing this! I want to know what happens! And if you're foreshadowing an affair between Evelyn and Cambri... ; Whoops. Well, that's just my speculation anyway. Your writing is fantastic! Keep going!