Reviews for Meet Me
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
THIS NEEDS MORE REVIEWS! Cel i beg u find someone to keep this story going... Oh who in i kidding ur the only one who could write this but if u can trust some skills with this then do it k love uuuuuuuuuuuu ;)
Mr0cheese chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Wow. After having read this, I've gotta say, this is easily one of my favorite stories. KitexBlackrose is so fluffy, I love it. I would sincerely hope that you continue this story, as it is one of, if not the best, .hack fics I've ever read. Damn good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
looks like this story is dead but no matter what this is the best .hack kaitxblackrose story ever 10/10 on everything this should be a book if u r reading this then at lest say discontinued on the summary or will be continue i just want to know what u have planed
The Final Conduit chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
:D
Kaitou's in love
LOL
Kurinai chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Dude, I got to say you have nice skills. You were able to capture the personalities and feelings of both characters (being Akira and Kaitou). Please don't stop writing this fanfic, it's INCREDIBLY cute and romantic! *Fan girl scream*

Plus the part where Kaitou's parents thought he was gay seriously left me LMAO...lol.

DON'T STOP. MAKE MOAH CHAPTERS! ;D
Some Random Tosser chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
*sigh*

Let's get something straight. I will say this once, and ONLY once. You got it?

Here goes.

...

D'!

This is INCREDIBLY cute and fluffy! It couldn't be fluffier without being hunted by my mum when she wants a new cushion. Is this story over?
thatguy35 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
you gota continue this story its really good itd be a shame to just leave it like it is
Projekt Darkside chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
This story is by far one of the best creations I've had the luxury of reading. Every character, every emotion they felt, your words, I can only describe your work as perfection incarnate. The story drew me in from the very beginning and I couldn't tear myself away from your masterpiece for a single second. I've never been good with reviews, but I just feel like I can't praise you enough for making something so truly amazing. I sincerely hope you consider updating sometime soon. I'll follow along to the very end, supporting this story as much as I possibly can.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
I've just started reading your fic and this is one of the best blackroseXkite fics I have read. I hope you find the time to write the next chapter as I and probably everyone else can't wait to read what happens next.
Surviving Devil chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
I would agree with the other to recent coments I would like to see a new chapter as well.
KyuubifiedNaruto chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
are u gonna continue this story? i would like to see the next chapter cause its a good story
huntersaren chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
this is good work don't give up on it. Its just how I would have see things going also amazing job on Orikas real would person crazy! looking forward for a new chapter some time I'll defently be reading it. till then:)
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
[Hey, I just got your mail.

I must say, you're very pretty. Don't show it to anyone else ;-)

Kaitou hovered his fingers above his keyboard. Was this too informal? Was it too weird?]

But she will probably blush as red as a tomato at that.

(Probably.)
hollowblade chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Yeah, what about that second meeting? I'm lovin' this story and I want to read more. For some reason, I'm never satisfied when I read a romance any story where it ends when the two become a couple. So please, update.
animegamemaster6 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Good story. Best .hack story i've seen so far. I look forward to future chapters.