Reviews for Adorable Psycho's Long Hard Times to Come
JasonStlyish chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
JasonStlyish chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I was re-reading this. I laughed hard. Come back some time?
Selonianth chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
You know I once saw someone say Justified was crap purely because it's on FX? I laughed at em.
warfolomei chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Happy ending O.o
warfolomei chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
The head was a little bit too much ..
warfolomei chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Loving this.
warfolomei chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
This is going to be bloody
warfolomei chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
This can't end well.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
interesting turn of events.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Let's see were this is going.
purplepeopleeater78 chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Well first of all this was awesome, I think it may be one of my favourite APs ever. I'm fairly certain that I've read all of your adorable psycho stories and I love them all. They make me ashamed to be a brunette. What I would like to know is why haven't you written an adorable psycho meets Jill Roberts? It just seems like a missed opportunity to me. Unless you've written one and I've just missed it.
anon4utu chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Ahh, the perfect cross-over!
Under Armour chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
the best ap story by far
aardvark7734 chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
That was really... odd, Wep. :)

A really curious blend of AP and, well, you said it, 'Justified'. But candidly, I kind of liked it. The excursion you took off the AP mainline kept me guessing where things were going next and I was still wondering at the ending.

It was there that I kind of hung out over the abyss, expecting some kind of punchline to follow the restaurant shooting. After all, that scene in the 'Justified' pilot was the *beginning* of the episode, remember? :D

Anyway, consider this review my vote of support for you not getting pigeonholed into a brand and having the courage to keep trying new things. When I think back to your first drabbles and compare them to your current fluency, it's obvious how much you've improved. Trying new things can only amplify that improvement, I think.

Thanks for the fun read!
anon4utu chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Have just started reading the series, Wep. This chapter was lol, and well done. Given CJ's promise that I will never leave Harlan alive, I read on.