Reviews for There for You
Dtksgirl chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
I've already read this story over and over again. But as I read when Kyoya got to hold his baby, I was listening to the Kuroshitsuji ending theme, Bird, And now I just want to cry all over again T-T You are absolutely brilliant.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Aww i liked that! It was great! Be nice if you made another chapter! Like an epilogue or something! But only if you wanna! I loved it! It was very good! Nice job!
Sentiel Malfoy chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
It was adorable! I loved it really but you could've added a little more of the other host club. But over all it was great!
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
Very nice. I enjoyed this story. The ending tied everything up together nicely.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
Amy-sama90 chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
TT I kind of hoped their friendship will turn into love

nice ending though and the plot was good
wolfnymph1 chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
makes sense
wolfnymph1 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
!i hate that monster so much.
Vampirelover57 chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
Wow what a great ending. I am so glad everything worked out for them. Thank you for for writting this really great story.
bibbiesparks chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
I just love reading this story .The only thing I was sad about was that you didn't name the baby after Tachibana or maybe have him take over for Tamaki or Kyouya until they were ready since he did help a lot as a Thank You. Maybe you can make a Sequel with him.
Hannah chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
That was one wild ride! I think that there should be a sequle though. ;)
Hannah chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
This is one cool story!
Vampirelover57 chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Ok this story gets better and better. I know the end is coming soon and I ca't wait to see hoe you end it, But I think I will miss it when you are done.
Vampirelover57 chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
Wow this is getting better and better. I feel so bad for the two of 's father is such a bastard. I hope this has a happy ending for them both. Can't wait to read more.
Vampirelover57 chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Ok I thought you might keep them apart cause you like to do that kind of thing. That said I am glad you brought them back together. they both really need each other. Love it so far.
Vampirelover57 chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
I feel so bad for both of them. Bad luck seems to follow them both. I am really hoping that they can find their ways back to each other. Can't wait to read more.