Reviews for Monster
Izzy848 chapter 3 . 4/11
Okay, so definitely the best reqction to Jessica I've ever read im a fanfic. Laughing my face off, at the moment. :D
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
I likes it. More chapters please
Black Fire Neko chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE this is amazing I love it I can't wait to read more
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Wow not as long as the last wait for an update huh? So over a year is less than a few months. Sorry I just had to do that with reading that last part of your author's notes at the end of this chapter. I am glad that you are not going to abandon this wonderful story it depresses me also when I am reading such a wonderful story and I am full wrapped up in the story and then boom no more story. I love how Harry got Edward to stop the big make out session behind the dinner. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment to this wonderful story as soon as the muse for this story and real life allow it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
I don't think Harry is hearing voices, to me it's like he is talking to himself, perfectly normal
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Oh this is just priceless. I love that Harry's magic is acting out to get Harry and Edward closer together. I also find Jasper getting the whole student body in a snit just to keep Rose and Edward from making a huge problem and keeping the family secret.
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Oh I just LOVE what Harry did to those horrible boys. I do have to wonder if Jasper is going to mention what happened in class that day. I also have to wonder if Carlisle knows about the magical world.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Oh this is a WONDERFUL reaction for Harry to have!
Alex chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Nice story. Pleas continue
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Love it! You don't know how annoying it is sometimes to read a crossover of Harry learning about the vamps background story - and he goes all 'i'm an orphan, and they're really lucky to have Esme . . . '

I like your Harry better.
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
MORE!
SoulMore chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
FAN!
emoprincess3587 chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Hey Biorex,

Just wanted to say this story rocks! And can't wait for the next update, and I hope to god that Harry picks up that cell and calls Edward! Nightmare or not I want some snuggling to ensue :) and of course a comforting!Edward to come to Harry's rescue...

Can't wait for the next chapter and hope your having a nice day!
draym chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
I love your fanfic, I hope you'll continue it!