Reviews for Midnight Requiem
lee chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
story officially back i would like to see unofficially because it has been 4 years with no update
MyinnerDEMON17 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Another dead storyv

and i really like this story _
Gintama8 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Gintama8 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
ShadowOfEverything chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I keep reading this story again and again. Isn't it time it got updated? We need more Ichigo-Soifon.
zecross chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
eh sorry, i understand the story, but somehow i dont understand how the story progress,

im confused at all chapter, chapter one is, when fighting aizen they kiss? then to urahara and meet shinji? then to meet aizen almost get killed then flashback? chapter two and three, when is soifon dream about ichigo? then to meet him? then they dont remember any of the dream? then fighting adjudhas? then school? then fighting hollow? then adjudhas again? chapter four, goes into training? and then relationship progress? ahhh im confused please explain! haaah but i think the story is good...maybe... i dont know anymore... anyway please update...maybe so i can understand haha...
BrazeRancor chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Very good. Very good indeed.
blackout2010 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Ya know a strange ass notion just hit me in the middle of the night. I'm guessing ichigo is (was) an arrancar now, does that mean they killed soifon and turned her into an arrancar as well? I know strange idea but apparently enough to wake me up at 5:39 am. By the way great story keep it up!

Blackout2010 out!
BicolourRaptor chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
good chapter cant wait for the next one
T00STr00nG chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
as usual excellent chapter and I agree these two are very alike they go perfectly!
blackout2010 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
This story is very funny and interesting indeed. I laughed at how soifon was going to go to the restraunt half-naked and her reaction was' that explains the breeze'. I sorta feel bad for Ichigo since he has to deal with a stronger and smarter girl in comparison to Rukia. I have to say Neon you are also quite right in terms of their personalities. My only questions is this 'is everything one huge flash back for soifon or did soifon fall back into the past after Chapter 1?" I'm pretty sure it might be a spoiler but I was just a little confused. Anyway good Chapter and Story, can't wait for the update.

Blackout2010 Out!
blackout2010 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is really good. It's got a terrifying atmosphere that reflects the despair brought to Soifon because of what happened oe is happening to ichigo. I only hope that thing's improve for her as the story goes on, but I feel that it's only going to get worse before it get's better. Anyway next Chapter.
GaijinSamurai chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
You have outdone yourself again Zangetsu-san! It's a great story with a totally new plot. Soifon gives Ichigo her power and her Zanpakutou? Definetly creative. I'm looking forward your next update!
darkdrow chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
good to see this story back on mate! :D keep on trucking!
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 10/10/2010