Reviews for In Which Each Nation Has A Wish
theSardonyx chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Why did you stop? This is good.! It shows how good the shows can mesh with each other. Goodness, it explains things.

It's so sad really, how stories that are good are those not continued. Tch.

Write on.!
Yuna
Hazelstiltskin chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
This seems interesting so far, and the writing is nice. ouo I can't wait to see more

Lawl, do I spy AlxWata or am I just crazy (probably the latter)? -Cue the trollface-
KyaaILoveIt chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
interesting story. Please update.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
the theory you made about America is great! X)
btw, is this fic has to be a romance fic? though not appear yet but I hope not... sorry.
just update!
WeirdCornChip chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
This is awesome! Plz write more! I can't wait until u get to Russia and England.
Reader chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I think this was a well thought out story, with an one of a kind plotline. I hope you can continue soon. I can't wait 'till you get to the other countries.
Vampchick2010 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
wow this is awesome. i can't wait to read more.
Kotohime Haku chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Oooh I like your theory of America! Just curious, but will you do the other nations as well?
dibsnya chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
please continue! it's really interesting!
Oniongrass chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
I've read some stories where Alfred's spirits were Native American and was wondering if they might be like that in this story. Not really a request, if you have the story planned out already don't change it, but sort of a suggestion.
Erin-Flight chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Good story, really interesting
KiyoshiXI chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Ahhhhhhh, it's been so long since I've read a fanfic in which all of the characters were in character. It makes me absolutely giddy, reading this. :D Hmm, perhaps the only problem I had when I was reading this was that you didn't separate the footnotes at the end from the rest of the fic. Otherwise I don't really have any complaints.

I've noticed that you haven't updated in a long while, which makes me sad. Would you continue to update if I asked? Maybe? Please? What if I gave you some cake? No? Then what of some bishies? D:
oceanlover4evr chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Y U NO CONTINUE STORY?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase? Update?
takuya chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
oh dude this story so so cool, i really want an update
reader chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
great story! update soon!