Reviews for A Kidnapping Catastrophe
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Im guessing that you watch Chuck? Lol
LuffyLover chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Haha pretty awesome. I'm no good at reviews, but I figured you'd appreciate it if I tried.
PsychO99 chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
This was awesome! :) Very well done! ;) *fist bump*
Guest chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
You've got talent, I'll give you that. Excellent fan fic. Forgive me, I'm a Grammar Nazi, but you did have some typos. That was my only problem. Fantastic job, explaining every detail. You truly have the makings of an author.
Qbert12 chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
Thanks for writing this story! I loved it :)
Mina chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
This was amazing I can't wait for the next update
mg7777 chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
This was a really great story! It was very well written and I just started it today but I read the whole thing through because it was so interesting! I like how you tied all of the different people together and the whole kidnapping distraction thing was a good idea. And I'm happy Shawn lived because it would've been horrible of you to put us readers through all of that just to kill him off at the end!
Liberty Hoffman chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
epic epic epic! loved it!

oh yes i am SO excited for the musical!
Liberty Hoffman chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
epic! so excited to find out what happens! :)
messed up stargazer chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Still following. Just so you know
Upintheclouds128 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Will hopefully be up before another two months go by? It's been a year... I want to know what happens !
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Update this story soon or I swear to god I will track you down and hold you hostage until you do.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Ah, freakā€¦ that can't be good. Please please please update soon?
*offers you a pineapple smoothie*
DianaThen chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
So you said a couple ANs back that you never leave stories uncompleted... Really hoping that's true because it's been almost a year since the last update. Please finish this story!
Time-LadyMararder chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Do you know what kind of creature is more demanding than your stupid motherfu**ing muse!?
YOUR READERS AND I SPEAK FOR ALL OF US READERS ACTUALLY SUCKED INTO THIS FU**ING STORY THAT YOU NEED TO UPDATE AND YES I KNOW THAT I'M A FU**ING HIPPOCRITE! If anybody that follows my stories sees this They should understand that I just now am able to update mine. Maybe I'm just behind by a lot but I will update if anyone cares t check out my stories and this review gets longer and longer and less and less about this story and oh look there is nothing else about it in this review. *Sheepish look* sorry, ( author whose name I never looked at) that I got off track and practcally told the people that look at reviews to check out my stories instead but that's not thepint of the review and my gagrd can I babble or ramble not sure which one to use. I've geard it both ways. * cheeky grin*