Reviews for A Kidnapping Catastrophe
Zena-Xina chapter 13 . 3/20
Pretty awesome story :) The only thing that I have to say is: In the first chapter in pretty sure you said he got shot in the leg. Then suddenly it wasn't his leg bit his shoulder. I could be wrong of course though. You read so much fanfiction it all starts to mush together lol
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Im guessing that you watch Chuck? Lol
LuffyLover chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Haha pretty awesome. I'm no good at reviews, but I figured you'd appreciate it if I tried.
PsychO99 chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
This was awesome! :) Very well done! ;) *fist bump*
Guest chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
You've got talent, I'll give you that. Excellent fan fic. Forgive me, I'm a Grammar Nazi, but you did have some typos. That was my only problem. Fantastic job, explaining every detail. You truly have the makings of an author.
Qbert12 chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
Thanks for writing this story! I loved it :)
Mina chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
This was amazing I can't wait for the next update
mg7777 chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
This was a really great story! It was very well written and I just started it today but I read the whole thing through because it was so interesting! I like how you tied all of the different people together and the whole kidnapping distraction thing was a good idea. And I'm happy Shawn lived because it would've been horrible of you to put us readers through all of that just to kill him off at the end!
Liberty Hoffman chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
epic epic epic! loved it!

oh yes i am SO excited for the musical!
Liberty Hoffman chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
epic! so excited to find out what happens! :)
messed up stargazer chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Still following. Just so you know
Upintheclouds128 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Will hopefully be up before another two months go by? It's been a year... I want to know what happens !
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Update this story soon or I swear to god I will track you down and hold you hostage until you do.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Ah, freakā€¦ that can't be good. Please please please update soon?
*offers you a pineapple smoothie*
DianaThen chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
So you said a couple ANs back that you never leave stories uncompleted... Really hoping that's true because it's been almost a year since the last update. Please finish this story!