Reviews for Home Ice Advantage oneshot
I love this! ;)
tff000 chapter 2 . 2/11/2018
good.
tff000 chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
good
Fran Masen chapter 2 . 2/11/2018
Very sweet story, I loved reading this one, thanks for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/10/2018
That was just as fun to read in his point of view. I really liked that there was no names of teams or cities in this. Allowing the reader to read without prejudice, if one was a hockey fan. I read a fic once and Edward played for the Penguins. His made really good friends with Crosby and that author's Crosby, was so effing nice. He was so helpful with Edward off the ice and instrumental in him getting together with Bella, that I actually like the real Crosby now. Which I did not care for before reading that. Even though i know it was fiction. I know, I’m weird. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
I effing love hockey . . . actually just finished watching my Sharks beat the Oilers right now. This was very fun to read. I liked how she was making fun of the puck bunnies. Then liked hat she was in denial of his attraction. Alice knew. Yay for them getting the Stanley Cup! Loved how he found her in the crowd and was not letting her get away this time.
Iklepixie chapter 2 . 2/10/2018
Found on twifanficrecs. Enjoyed this.
PreciousJuls chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
Loved that little peek into his head. I will have to see if you ever expanded it and read the version ;)
dpennell007 chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
Totally sweet and adorable. I loved it!
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
I love this story. I can never get enough hockey-ward. There needs to be more. Lol
Jaygm chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
I love this story! There is just something about an athletic and professional athlete Edward! It would be great if you continued this so we could get more of these people. They are a fun group and Bella and Edward are the icing on the cake. Thanks for this.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
I loved it. Wish there was more.
starsmina chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
I liked this thx!
Lechanteur chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
Would love it if this continued more!
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 2/8/2018