Reviews for Sauce
Witsuka chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I dont think I ever left a review for this. I feel appropriately ashamed, I promise. :'(

I've read it several times though, and something about the cold, rainy weather right now made me think of it and want to read it again. It's a nice way to spend my lunch break.

It doesn't matter what anyone else says. Even if Seimei turns out to be twisted, there's no denying that his love for Ritsuka runs deep, and he was always very kind to him. I think you portrayed him perfectly, with thoughtfulness and that underlying hint of pedophilia we all know is turning inside that brilliant head of his.

Ritsuka was done well, too. He's got that fire to him that so many fanfics forget to put in. Also his thoughtfulness.

I'm sorry that this isn't longer and more detailed like the reviews I usually give, but I'm afraid my time is about up.

This was executed beautifully.

Love,

R.
telekinesiskid chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
oh /and/ you like Loveless! 8D It gets better and better! But yes... please read the manga - far better than the anime. You have such a beautiful talent for writing and I really don't want to say that I feel there is anything wrong with your story but... this one confused me a bit. Like in the other comments, it's true that under the pleasant smile Seimei is... well. Actually come to think of it I don't know how far you've read and I'm very notorious for spoilers, so I won't say what he did. But I don't see Seimei as out of character for this story, especially when you take into account his err "brotherly love" or lack thereof - so the whole thing was like a euphemism? That would make sense to me. Otherwise it's just spaghetti, and Seimei's attitude might be a little insulting to Ritsuka... not to mention every other human out there .-.;;

Again, your writing was just too good for me to stop reading though.
PrincessMarceline chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
awww soooo CUTE!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
It is beautifully written, but Seimei is horrifically out of character. You really need to read all of the manga. The anime doesn't even come close to doing it justice. I was actually twitching by the time I was done reading it XD.

Other than that, it was good. Although, I simply can't get past it...Seimei is one of the most sadistic characters I know, and I've seen and read a lot of anime. His love for Ritsuka is more obsessive and unhealthy than it is tender.

Anyway, keep writing! You obviously have talent.
dress-me-like-hell chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
AWESOME story! I absolutely LOVED it! Just one thing. At the age of 12 for Ritsuka, he does not have Seime anymore. So, he would have to be 10. He died 2 years ago, technically. Just saying. Unless you're writing different. Ok! Great job!
December chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I like it, but it's weird (which I like to). At first I thought Seimei was just sickeningly oversweet but by the end I was creeped out. but then I realized maybe I wasn't supposed to be because of the possible different interpretations of Seimei's cannon actions in the anime?

Qoutes:

"The only thing to do now was part them slightly...let it slide in..." ? eeepp. unless Seimei is that obsessed with food, I'd say that that sentence succesfully answered the question of whether Seimei wanted Ritsuka. though of course my favorite part was the lounging parsley, totally stopped for around 10 seconds after that line to imagine the lounging. interesting descriptor, I like it.

Mostly though, I like how much you manage to tell about the characters with such a normal scenario. I also like how much you manage to be in Seimei's head, everything he thinks is consistent and very real sounding.
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Ha.

KAWAII! :D

I love Ritsuka he's adorable really.