Reviews for Role Playing
Xitlalit123 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Cool I like Len so far he is a good mixture between playboy and normal person :) please continue I'll be waiting for the next chapter
TsukiyamaMewwChan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You should update!
awaken15432 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
great story
el dinosaurio chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Update soon please!
el dinosaurio chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
"If she dies, we'll get arrested." That part made me laugh a lot.
el dinosaurio chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
NERU Y U NO SMARTER? Great story, by the way. Now, I must read more of this story.
MorrighanChann chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
You should make another :3
Writers Unknown chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Hey there! I happened to come across your story and I really like it. I find it funny on how Len has to get Rin to role play his girlfriend just so Neru would back off. But then I feel bad because Rin got beat up for it! All and all, I love your story and hope you'll update soon!

-Writers Unknown
AkaiChouNoKoe chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
w NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE!

upload fast! ...please? *puppy dog pleading eye*
Higashino Ruuya chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Yeay! That's cool dear ~ X3

for me the typing of english isn't a matter, cause imma bad in english too :D but keep trying, ok?

w
TsukiyamaMewwChan chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I love this!

This is a really great story. Though, I reccomend you fix up dialogue, like spacing them out. Keep writing, I can't wait for your next chapter!

~Love,

Misty
Ameririsu no Hana chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
WOW!

BULLYING!

LOVE THAT PART!

XDD

GUMI BECOME THE BAD GUY IN HERE!

NEVER SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN OTHER STORY!

KEEP WRITE!

XDD
MissTreason chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
This is interesting so far. Please update soon.

:D
ChipTheGit chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I Hope you won't be offended by this review...

Okay so number 1, I think that you should have sperated the dialoge (or however you spell that word) like for every person speaking. Maybe like this? - (Example)

"There, she's my girlfriend," He said to her.

"I don't believe it"

"Neru, look, we're holding hands aren't we?"

"Yeah, but who is she?" She asked.

(End Example)(by the way, this exerpt was taken from your fanfiction)

I got confused sometimes while I read the fanfiction and

I think that you should probably fix your spelling of "Threw" and "though". You had put "thought" as in "She thought about this"

I like how you did Len and Rin's poins of view because I think it added affect and showed the me how each person felt.

Over all, I think this is a great fanfiction and you should make more chapters for this :)

One idea; i think that maybe Kaito could rescue Rin and Len and Kaito might compete for Rin somehow and start fighting. Just an idea

Happy Writing,