Reviews for Isabella's New Life
Lily chapter 25 . 1/9
I loved it, but I want more.
Photogirl333 chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
Your little story deserved more reviews than its received. Great job! I really enjoyed it.
loventherussian17 chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
loved it
divyvicki chapter 26 . 7/6/2012
I really enjoyed the story but would have loved more detail regarding the relationship between Bella's father and her attacker as well as more detail regarding the death of Jacobs sister and whether or not that is why he took such an interest in Bella's case. Anyway, going to start some of ur other stories now. Glad I found u as an author.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
Wow. What a cliff hanger. I'm glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I don't have to wait. I don't know how u r going to finish this in two more chapters but I'm sure u will. I have enjoyed reading this.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
Seems kind of early for Edward to call her his girlfriend since she is supposedly still engaged to Jake.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
As usual, Jake is a piece of work. Wonder how he is going to explain this one.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
very interesting chapter.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I'm curious as to how Bella can afford all of this opulence. Did she receive a big settlement or something?
divyvicki chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Interested in finding out why she left her family.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I'm amazed at how few reviews you have on this story. It is really a fast, great read. Can't wait to read more.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I was recommended another of your stories to read, but decided to try this one instead. I'm definitely intrigued by this first chapter and can't wait to read more. I'm so excited that this is complete so I don't have to wait for updates.
esmecullen24 chapter 26 . 1/31/2012
Wow, this story was an absolute delight to read! Thanks for such a wonderful story :)
ksw3 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Is Bella in some kind of danger or is she just freaked out from her past? This creep is in prison so what's up?
ksw3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
MMMM! Sounds like a good story? Poor Bella! Hope Edward helps her heal!