Reviews for Dear Ino with apologies to the Fab Four
BelleArcher chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is a lovely story but the bashing, which I usually adore throws it off IMO. Thanks for writing. :)
Wondering Knight chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
GoldenGuard227 - It's only hard to read if you're a moron. The exclamation points if you read properly were added at parts where voices were raised, yelled, called out, etc etc.
GoldenGuard227 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Alright... I'm trying to read this, but you put SO MANY exclamation points that it's getting annoying and frustrating to read. On top of that the conversations between the characters seem so fake, exaggerated and non human... With all the misplaced exclamation points in the story I felt like everyone was yelling throughout the entire story.
I was cringing the entire time while reading the conversation between Naruto, Chouji and Shikamaru... It was ridiculous how they sounded, and I still can't get over all the unneeded exclamation points...
I wish reviewers would actually review a story and not just say a single sentence... But I'm sure you've gotten better, at least I hope so. I will continue the story, I just had to state how frustrating it is to read this.
dethdraco666 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
That is the most craziest story I have read yet. It was awesome.
Hey gut facts chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love this story so much, it's the best I've read in a while
oghren chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
this story was very touching. i don't usually read one-shots but out of all the one-shots i have read for naruto this one has got to be one of the best. i mean it truly was a perfect blend of romance and angst for me that i love. amazing story all around thanks for writing it.
Remy Hadlie chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I liked it since its different from the other Naruto fanfics I've read. However I wasn't crazy about the way Kiba ended up being portrayed. I get a little bashing, but he ended up being a down right bastard. That was hard to read, but read I did. Good job keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more.
Mr.Samcro13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This Story Kicked Ass
Uzumaki16 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
AWESOME!
tom chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
this is a fan F***KING tactic story. nice one my Lord, nice one
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
i love this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo much
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Great!
Shisui Uchiha Of The Shushin chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Dude this is really a masterpiece you have created I loved it. Just hope you can continue your fine work till I the world meets it's end! XD
Tanneal chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
OMG, I love it! Possibly the best oneshot considering this pairing, it was amazing, sweet, hot, and touching all mixed into a great read! Keep it up, you are an amazing author.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »