Reviews for Stress Relief Therapy
YoreReader chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh but I love fluff. And this was wonderful.
marina chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Cute!
Could be the beginning of a multiple chapter story.. i like it!
guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Nice fic! Annie and Auggie are so perfect together. :D
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
LOL (evil grin) I love the way you approach stress relief!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Loved this! Fluff with no purpose can still be a beautiful thing. :-)
h2olgd chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Very cute!
Take this to Heart chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I really love how you write Auggie and Annie. So cute and so funny:)
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was great. Love how Annie destresses. I'm loving their friendship on the show, but definatly see it leading to something more later on. They just click.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Omg! I loved this so much! I loved the idea of them being super hot! Then it going Luke warm when the reality came back, then a bit steamy again ;)
Offical-Anime-Freak chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
that was so cute! it had me smiling and laughing. Auggie is my favorite character and I didn't picture him with any one (though he is extremely yummy) till I finally was able to read some CA fan fiction and they would be adorable together with their playful banter. I feel you are able to convey there characters very well with out making it seem too lovey-dovey. I can't wait to read more of your stories involving these two.
DisconnectSelfDestruct chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
There needs to be more of this in my life.

Please.

Please. Please. Please. Please. Please!
Okia chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
cute fic

God bless
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh! I liked that! I like how you took the scene where he goes into the ladies bathroom. So it made it even better. :D
Rue Dumaine chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Quite amusing, my dear, quite.
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
You are an amazing writer, and really capture Annie/Auggie well. I think you should post those stories to the annie/auggie Livejournal community. :) They'd adore all these stories.