Reviews for Choose Me Or Your Pyre
This is so good! I absolutely love it! And it's shaping up nicely! I do hope you update sometime
Nesia-chan chapter 15 . 5/22
You should really continue this story! I'm curious about the ending
somuchfandomsolittletime chapter 15 . 1/8
This is sooooo good!
eyesopened chapter 15 . 1/8
Okay, I know that you havent updated in a bit over 3 years but I want you to know that this is a amazing story! And that if you could you should definitely update this again. For now, I'll be faveing and following.
lazy to log in chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Really great story. I cant wait to read the next chapter. Please continue this. Dark antonio is one of my favorite characters. Especially when hes a pirate. Not only that Lovi is a gypsy which was eomething new. I really love this. Nice idea. NSA.
Damonica chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? Oh man, why did I ever start reading this? I'll never know what happens next, and it's killing me... What I wouldn't give... Waaaaaah! Maybe, if I close my eyes and believe hard enough, magic will be a little less fake, and I can pretend you might update. I'll do that... Sob.
Crazy girl who talks to herself, over and out.
randomobsession123 chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
And the story was never updated again...

It's been awhile. But I like this story a lot.
Xavierre chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
First, I truly sorry for the very late review and my bad English.
I wonder if you still working for this story...
Seriously, this story is the most beautiful gender bending fanfiction I have read. I love how you brought the character, it wasn't out of character.
I will always wait for your update though.
Thank you for this amazing story!
Natasha chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Amazing fic! I loved it soo much! Your characterization and descriptions of all the scenes were brilliant! I'm hooked on the story! Fantastic job!
RenneAbigail chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
Nooooooo, you haven't updated in forever and just when things were getting interesting it was so good so very good I really wish you would finish this it's one of the best straight Spain x Romano fics I have ever read so I beg of you please finish this and don't keep us in suspense!

To lazy to log in Renne
Guest chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
may you please update this story, even if its half the chapter; thank you for hard work you've done til now writing this :)
Marchioness Phantomhive chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Please, please! I beg you! update this story please! Please! Your story is perfect please update!
infinity121212 chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
you need to update please! This is amazing!
SayuriEvernight chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
Please, please, please update this. This is amazing! I love the story and the story was just getting exciting. I wanna see the two duel for Lovina's love and I want both Lovi and Antonio to realize their feelings for each other already. I really wish you haven't decided to abandon this fic yet. Don't leave us hanging, please, pretty please.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
How exciting! Finally, some real Spamano! I can't wait to see what happens with the duel.