Reviews for Arrogant
Mirandaannw chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I really liked this, feels like there could be more
lopop chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
I think you should write more cuz i really liked this. Max and Alec are awesome together. :D
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
You have to do more please
l chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
This was good and i think you should continue with it. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Tomato-cheeks chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Was browsing through DA fanfic as I haven't visited it in awhile, and I found this fic. It was very entertaining and I really liked it. Thanks for posting :)
Lia chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
This is so good! I can actually see it happening this way, and the characters' reactions - especially Max's - are spot on. I would love to read more Max/Alex from you!
C.Watherston chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Dear wingedraksha

Excellent work again. I'm still a great fan of this story, and was elated to see you resume writing.

I like this new chapter for Alec's helplessness and the very Max-like way she handles his conffession while she is standing in the shower. I like that neither of them turn to gooey blobs of corny one-liners; they're hard, well-trained soldiers and they have really no idea how to handle these new emotions. Its well done.

If you were to continue this story for another few chapters, as I sense it is drawing to its conclusion, could we perhaps see the aftermath according to Original Cindy; not in first person, but perhaps a scene at Crash as the new lovers are getting used to the changed dynamic and she makes a few observations, to hersef or to someone else. Also; what happens to Logan?

Just some ideas.

Keep it up, and thank-you.

CW
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
I love this story! Please please please post more as soon as you can! XD
kikinette11 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
"So, that's the end" no it's not

"Maybe there'll be more, but only if I get begged" i beg
kikinette11 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
great story
Strat chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
"Max, you're an infuriating, stubborn bitch, and I'm in love with you."

She stopped talking, her mouth still open.

lol really funny! I like this a lot, write more!
Anne chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Continue, DAMMIT!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Can't wait for more. Hope it comes soon. I know you can do it, just one more chapter is all I'm asking for. YOU CAN DO IT!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I think I liked this chapter the most so far. And not for the kissing but the bar. Alec POV and the struggle with the feelings he was having. Although the kiss was good. Their strange little fights are entertaining, but kind of vicious. Thanks for a good read.
Ace chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
I love your story! I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon!

Ace