Reviews for Well Someone Has to Play Mommy
Agrura and Vert 4 ever chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
So sweet. This is a really good story
Red SentientKyburi chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Very nice!If I could rate this with starts I..I'd give this a 9..Why 9? well...i am begin nice in saying that the "P" word you used should be tick off not ...that word. okay? You have an immense amout of potential ,whoever you are. Keep practicing and you will very much improve! O-O :P
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aw! That was so sweet!
Roger Johnson chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is really sweet and cute, I love BF5!
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
FOOD FIGHT!
Lexvan chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Great story. I watch the show. And in a way she is the mother of the group. Or big sister if you will.
Churnok chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Too much information at the top that is irrelevant to the story. Basically everything between the title and the disclaimer is unnecessary. The author's note is acceptable. Short, simple, and the only weakness you reveal is inexperience. Keep that in mind if you want to continue with those. Though I would advise against it on general principal.

Couple wording errors and other typos, but nothing distracting. Spit & polish stuff I call it. Your main weakness is lack of description. Try to look at this from the perspective of someone who has never watched the show and doesn't know the characters or scenery yet. It's a general rule of thumb that I try to follow myself.

Otherwise, a pretty good starter fic. You need to work on the visuals, but I think you have the characters down very well. Particularly Agura. And the story itself could fit in at almost any point in the series.
TeGustaONo chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great job! I would've joined that food fight - aiming for Stanford, of course. ;p Spinner is so amusing, with his french fries. Great job for your first fanfic, everyone was on character. :D Keep up the great work, hope to see more from you soon. :)
maggs chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
ohhhh i luv this story it was so awesome lik totally couldn't beleive it was your first fanfic i'm so glad someone did a story on augura instead of those slashes (gosh i hate slashes) thank you for writing this it was a good read
Ahsoka33 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I agree with every1 especcially DeNile! It's funny how in Man down she kept on worrying about zoom...anyways awesome story! It doesnt really look like its ur first fic!
IdolTalk chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
hehehe I really like this story hope to see more of your work
ImmatureChild chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Heh heh. This is so true! Nice fic, you got the characters down; it's a bit disturbing that i can see it all happen but meh. That's what makes it good! XD
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hahaha! That's awesome!
shejams chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is your first story? This is very good and well written. You managed to capture the team's personalities. Great job. I really enjoyed this. I hope to see more of work in this fandom. :D

Stanford's my favorite. And Agura.(maybe because I can relate to being the only girl in my family and I hang out with dudes more than dudettes)
Ani Pendragon chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Very nice. And it was something I was thinking of to! Someone does have to play mom. I always picture Agura mothering Zoom for some reason. :) Hope you keep writing, you're pretty good at it.

-DeNile