Reviews for Finally, His Mother
roslintower chapter 1 . 4/6/2011've portrayed Molly really well. It really sounds like her. Great job!
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Alright, I think I'm going to be cliche and also say "Awww". This was very cute, and I think Molly was very IC, especially when she was spying on Harry and Ginny. It was so canon, I feel like this came straight out of the non-existent 8th book. I think my favorite part was the ending, because Molly didn't even have to answer Harry with words, the hug said it all. I'm surprised she didn't start crying right then and there.

This was a great short story. It was nice to see into Molly's head, and I'm surprised you didn't win the challenge. I enjoyed reading this so thank you for posting it. :)
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Lol. The part where she's thinking that they shouldn't be kissing, at least not without a ring or contract just killed me. I had the sudden image of her quickly walking out the door and conjuring up a contract for Harry to sign and then saying, "You may continue."

But all in all, I liked this. It shows how much she cared about Harry and that she wants nothing more than his happiness and Ginny's as well.

Good job with this. I enjoyed reading it.
Celevon Teardust chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
AWWW! I loved this! I was just in a huge fight with, and this made me feel so much better!
Di Michelle chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Ah, adorable! Cute. And I didn't expect them to get married! Molly is perfect - doting and loving and protective. Wonderful!
LRN415 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
love love love love love love love love love love love... do you get the feeling that i REALLY like this story?
Tinkerbell79 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Aw, this one is sweet. You write Molly very well :)
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ohhh...this was lovely. I particularly like your description of Harry in the last paragraph.
VoledmortCan'tStopTheRock chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Naaaw! that was sooo adorable :D, great work, I really loved it!
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wonderful story. I love when Harry *finds* family to love him. I'm a big fan of Molly when she's portrayed as a loving, protective mother, and you did it perfectly.

Will check out the rest of your stories when I have time.

Kurt-Blaine-endgame chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
AW! I love the ending so cute!
juneytoons chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Sugarplumjellygum chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awww, that was beautiful!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010