Reviews for My Best Friend Tony
lizrat66 chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
Great story, such detail, loved that the team looked after Tony.
sterno chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
THANKS FOR THE REALLY GOOD STORY. LOVE THE TEAM TAKING CARE OF TONY WHEN HE'S SICK. TIM AND TONY AS BEST FRIENDS AND GIBBS ALL PAPABEAR! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
jbb1125 chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
Wonderful story! Can't wait to read more of your stuff. You portray the characters very well - Tony sounds like Tony, Tim like Tim. All of them are spot on.
Sparkiebunny chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
Nice story! :)
jdm chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
A powerful story. I'm looking forward to your next one.
TinTin11 chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
Good story! You gotta love a sick Tony! Off to check out some of your other works! :)
julie250 chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
Thanks for another great story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories including "Saved" please. Julie xx
Net Sparrow chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
I am delighted to find more chapters of your previous oneshot. It's an amazing story. You are really realistic and competent with all the hospital stuff.

Tim saved Tonys life but of course he felt guilty as well for his mistake first. I loved how detailed you described how Tony woke up. It's so much in fandom character that Tony never give doctors a break up to his escape attempts. Murphys Law: Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong - with Tony. I love Tony drugged and in restraints and giving Gibbs a lot of more grey hairs. I loved the end that Tony tries to accept help from friends and finds himself worthy to be taken care of.

And if you are curious because I have sent reviews to a lot of older stories of yours now, although I have read them earlier, I haven't been registered here at that time and anonymous reviews are not allowed. But I always loved all your excellent stories, even the CSI's, although this is really not my favorite fandom, but your stories always made my day. Greetings from Vienna/Austria.
donttouch chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
Beautiful! *clap clap clap clap clap*
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was a very well written oneshot. Tim to the rescue, and he is never leaving a friend behind, too. I loved it and Tim did really good in this one.
bigiba chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Great story thank you. But the end was al little two fast for me. I would love to follow Tony's recovery a little bit longer. But now I start to read your new story...
donttouch chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
ANNE chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
LOVE YOUR WAY OF WRITING THE CHARACTERS...ESPECIALLY GIBBS AND TIM AND HOW THEY RELATED TO TONY. GOOD JOB.
denpucc chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
great story! can't wait for you to finsih and start the next one!
donttouch chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
:O OMG! SEIZURE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »