Reviews for Good DreamBad Dream
eyecanread chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Well done. I very much appreciate your characterizations of the characters in this story. So often I read them being over the top in horrible exaggerations of themselves. I thought you had them spot on. Enjoyable read. Bravo.
justjb chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
yeah he needs to say something to sam!write more it was way good
Lanter chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Maybe you ought to start asking yourself why she acts like she hates you." "She's in love with Carly?"

LOLOL, well that is one theory.

This is really good. I like how the everyone interacted with one another, they were all in character. Nice job.
icecoffee18 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
OMG this is AMAZING! I loved the whole thing! You're a really great writer and I think you should definetly do more Seddie! Maybe even a sequel to this? ;)
RabbittyBabbitty chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Iheartlovinglove chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really like this story : ) it was great! you should def do a follow up
Mondegreen chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- THAT'S IT? You can't keep us hanging like that! This honestly does *not* read like a one-shot, but rather an intro to what could be a really great multi-chapter fic. It just feels... unfinished, somehow. Awesome, but unfinished. ;)

I thought it was equal parts funny (the whole underwear convo was genius) and suspenseful (Freddie's dream was so realistically done: bizarre, yet logical in the way that everything always seems to make sense *while* you're dreaming, but when you wake up you realize how random it really was). I especially loved the way you wrote Spencer. A lot of fic writers go waaaaaaay over the top when trying to convey his, um, "wackiness", to the point where it becomes annoying instead of endearing and funny, but you did a great job with him. The characterization was spot on and the dialogue flowed so naturally, it really felt like this could've happened on the actual show - minus the "raciness", of course. (Maybe if it was on another channel, haha.)

There are SO many ways you could expand on this: make Freddie have more sexy dreams, so that he will feel increasingly uncomfortable around Sam, have Sam realize he is acting weird and call him out on it (since she already seems to have noticed something was off during dinner), maybe throw in some more Spencer match-making shenanigans (cause that's always funny and I LOVE scheming!Spencer) or even a "jealous Carly" angle, if you want to. THERE IS SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

Gah, I'm sorry. I don't want to tell you what to do (it's your own fic and you can decide what the heck you want to do with it), but I always get so over-excited when I see a new author in this fandom who uses correct grammar and knows how to keep the characters, well, *in-character*, I can't help but get a little pushy. I'll shut up now, promise. But I do hope you write more, because... THIS FANDOM NEEDS YOU, AWESOME WRITER PERSON. :D
IronishRose chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
that was anything but was awesome...really well written
thelumineers chapter 1 . 7/21/2010