Reviews for Of Mice And Snakes
sailorraven34 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh, wow. That was so adorable and amazing. :)
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That was awesome!
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. (So many "w"s)
This was so cute
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Awwww... I loved it! It's so cute! :-)
claraowl chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Eh, I thought it was adorable! I love how good Holly is with Myles and Beckett. XD
Awww, romantic Artemis. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Just read this... SO CUTE! It nearly made me cry.
VeroHolly16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Hey!
I absolutely love this story, it's so romantic, sweet and original! Holly is so cute, and Arty too! Thanks for wrote this! :)
-VeroHolly16
P.S Could it be there a continue of this? Please! :3
Kellycat77 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Awwwww! OMG that was...AWW!
Bunny4eva2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was soooo cute! :)
canagg chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That story Holly told sounds kinda familiar...
Cassandra1302 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I feel you man.
purplepam chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Really cute! I love how first Beckett was shushing Myles and then later Myles was shushing Beckett! And that line! Oh, I split my sides laughing! "You know, snakes don't eat wheat and berries," Beckett began, but Myles shushed him. Hahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is SO good! I love it.
jessi chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Excellent story! I really liked it.
Zosime-Nya-Ride chapter 1 . 9/30/2012