Reviews for Of Mice And Snakes
Love the story!
Akat23 chapter 1 . 8/18
I love it.
the reader chapter 1 . 5/21
You if I ever meet some cosplaying as him I would stare and gape at them, run to them fangirl and talk really fas, and then I'll faint from joy even if he just plans on using me in some way.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/5
The snake and mouse story was absolutely adorable. The painting at the end - did Artemis do it himself? Very enjoyable story
sailorraven34 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh, wow. That was so adorable and amazing. :)
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That was awesome!
randomosity4arty chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. (So many "w"s)
This was so cute
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Awwww... I loved it! It's so cute! :-)
claraowl chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Eh, I thought it was adorable! I love how good Holly is with Myles and Beckett. XD
Awww, romantic Artemis. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Just read this... SO CUTE! It nearly made me cry.
VeroHolly16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Hey!
I absolutely love this story, it's so romantic, sweet and original! Holly is so cute, and Arty too! Thanks for wrote this! :)
-VeroHolly16
P.S Could it be there a continue of this? Please! :3
KellyCat77 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Awwwww! OMG that was...AWW!
Bunny4eva2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was soooo cute! :)
canagg chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That story Holly told sounds kinda familiar...
Cassandra1302 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013