Reviews for Casual Encounters
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Im in love w. this story! hope u update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
beautifullove521 chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Plllllllllllllllz updatte plllllllz sooooon
LAura chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I absolutely love this story! I just wish it was complete, I am completely enthralled by it! I wish you were still writing it ;.;
sammansonrepilica chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Dude i comand u to update now...please
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Awsome chapter
Randomgirl92 chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Story is realy good
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Dooo finish please!
Eva Maverx chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
I know you havn't updated this in a few years but I'm praying you'll circle back to it soon :) Aaaaaanyway I just love your story. I actually always veer away from baby/pregnancy stories but yours started so different I couldn't not keep reading. It's a great adult version as well. You have me hanging on your every word and I really hope you post more chapters.
Dplover13 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
very good! love it! please continue. i'm gonna add a 'keep going!' comment and reviw every month love this story!
yourfault34562 chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Aaaaaaahhhh! I love this story so much! I need more! More! I can't wait for chapter 6, please do write more ; )
melissa torres chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
hi my name is melissa and i completley love these chapters they are so entertaining and some have small twists. i would really like it if you would please please please put up the next chapter soon because i dont think i can wait i love it so much! anyway keep writting your rather good at it
The Forgotten Child chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
I just read your whole story in one sitting, which means I really enjoyed it! I see that it hasn't been updated in a while and I really hope you continue it. _ If you've decided not to, I'll understand, but I'm crossing my fingers that you've been busy.
LM Simpson chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
It's a shame that this fanfic has not been updated recently. I find it very intriguing. I read each chapter with relish, immediately clicking on the next chapter because I wanted to find out what happened right then and now. And considering that most AUs are, um, very lacking in that department, that shows how much potential I believe this fanfic has. If this was a real, official show, I'd totally watch it.

If this fic is discontinued, I understand. If it has not, then I wish you all the best.

Kady the Red Panda
Darkness Bandit chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
are ya eva gonna update?

i love this story, but you haven't updated in awhile, i hope everything is okay