Reviews for Dragon's Heir
kittyrsocute chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Sooo cute!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Awwww! This story is just sooo cute! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! XD

Please, please, please update soon!
CC.V.RG chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
This is a really adorable story so far! I love how Balthazar interacts with the Young!Dave :) Really, extremely cute! :3

I really hope you continue this! I'd really like to see an update - and later, some definite, adorable Balthazar/Dave slash! D So yes, please, more chapters! D
gabbygirl89 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
This is a great story. I hope you plan on continuing it.

gw
fanastikal chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
I'm new here, and I'm completely entranced by this story. Having the dragon come alive is unexpected and appreciated. Great interactions between Dave, Balthazar, and Kathleen. I hope you haven't given up writing in this. I'd love to see what happens next, plus, I like slash!
brightsidetolife chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Aww! Please tell me that wasn't it? I love it very much! Balthazar is really sweet to Dave, I love that about him. I'm sad that you haven't updated! Why? :'(
The Blind Apprentice chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Hey there,

Great story!

Thought I'd read all the SA stories but I really like this one.

Hope you consider updating?

TBA
Furionknight chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I look forward to more :)
Miyavilurver chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
totally loving this! hope you continue it soon 3
narakunohime chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
loved it. 3
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
I think Im in love! Please update soon!
Sessha chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Oh! I'm so glad u updated. Please finish this story, it's wonderful.
Detectiveatwork chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Omg. Thank god ur back! Pppllllzzz update soon! Love the story
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
YAY! AN update, and a great one at that! Once again, you maintain perfect characterizations!
Dark Horse Writer chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Thank you for the update! Finally! And no I am not going to through rotten tomatoes at you. Anyways, great chapter. I like the interaction between the dragon and Dave. Of course, it is nice to see Balthazar as well.