Reviews for Into the Light
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
It sounds like it's going to be difficult to get the victim to press charges here, or to testify against Severus.

The two of them really need to get together without a bunch of outside parties trying to call the shots, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
Oh, my. Aurora really should have told Severus what was going on, all of it. But she's nearly as private as he is.

I'm so glad that her father finally told him.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Oh, my, what a lovely reunion-they do so love each other!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Excellent chapter. Any competent Mind Healer would find that Snape was traumatized, depressed, and possibly suicidal (in short, a perfect candidate for execution in Texas).

But Aurora does love him; Snape just doesn't believe in it because besides her, he's never been loved.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Harry silently walked out of the hospital wing, keeping his eyes downcast. He remembered the years that Slytherin was the proud House, and all of its members held their heads up so high. Now, their heads were hung, and their House was nothing but shambles. He felt bad for them. The majority of Slytherin wasn't inheritably evil. Just some of them were victims of horrible circumstances.

-I bet Harry is the only one in the castle to feel that way, though. It's open season on Slytherins (Aurora had better keep watch).

Too bad Aurora doesn't see the ghosts that are tormenting Snape, though. She'd do her best to drive them away.

Obviously, Snape needs a lot more medical treatment that he's ever going to get. Here's hoping he survives Azkaban long enough to be cared for the way he needs to be-and hopes that the prison isn't the fate of anyone who was ever a Slytherin, too. I can see the signs of a real 'witch hunt' here, and if Harry isn't even allowed to go to Snape's trial, he won't be allowed to save any others, either.
librarywitch chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Awesome finish! You had me worried there in the middle of the tale but a most satisfactory end! Thanks so much for sharing.
Purple Tree chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Awe... 3's

I loves it!

Perfect ending!
librarywitch chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
Oh man, you had me scared the for a bit. I am so glad with your conclusion. Very well done
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
Sweet! It may be nice to have an epilogue sort of connecting this chapter and the epilogue of march out of the darkness, but if you dont feel like it, it is nice enough as it is. I really liked this last chapter, especially the letter even though i would have liked a little more interaction between Sev and Aurora. Great work as usual :D
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
And I totally reviewed the wrong chapter.

Anyway.

Poor Sevy. Poor Sevy's mummy.

*glares.*

At least he got the girl in the end. I suppose that's something.

You just wanted to torture everyone. Admit it. :P

Love it! As always!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
*Sniffles*

Poor Sevy and his mummy!

Why you so mean to him?!

:P I love it! But you already knew that.
ME chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
I love it. But I should have read this chapter before the the I Promise chapter. Nothing can beat that one. NOTHING!

I WANT MORE!

Of both.

Right now.

*Waits*
librarywitch chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Hopefully you are going to save our Professor. I sure hope so because this is a really good story and I want to add it to my favorites list. Looking forward to more soon!
Daneva Snape chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
F*** now im even more intrigued, I think i'm rereading to check who is still around...nevertheless i'm looking forward for their letters and for Aurora's testimony in court, great chapter! ;)
Daneva Snape chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter again! Right now i'm still making bets about who told the Ministry about Aura and the baby, my biggest suspects are Poppy and Syra though. Am I in the right path? Also it would be interesting if Aurora makes an appearance at court (just a thought). I hope you update soon!