Reviews for Typical Beilschmidt Family Moments
person chapter 2 . 2/8
I got up at 4am to catch a flight that left at 8:30
WhoWouldntLoveAMarauder chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
Omg last chapter! The seinfield refrence made me die! Omgomgomgomgomg! That was great! Loved this story, sad to see it end (and in the answering machine in that one chapter use to be my families house answering msg #seinfieldfamily , we have every episode ...) woot great story
WhoWouldntLoveAMarauder chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Omgomgomgomg! Loving this right about now. Everything i love so far: harry potter, seinfield, the amanda show, hetalia, and my religion all in one story! Omgomgomgomgomg! Hahaha good story so far! Still haven't finished it yet... so back to reading! As the doctor whould say, Allons-y!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Aw, so cute. Gilbooo.
Antonia Stark-Bondevik chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
MEIN GOTT. Gil, I totally know this feel. *hugs* my annoying Austrian friend hates.
BUT HATERS GONNA HATE. PRUSSIAN POWER.
Vampchick2010 chapter 26 . 12/4/2011
this was funny. it was fun to read. will there be other chapters?
PancakesAndGilbird chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
OMG XDXDXD I'm gonna read all of these one shots now I they're as funny as that one XD

The image of Gilbert rocking in the corner was so sweet and funny :L:L
incurableoptimist chapter 26 . 2/2/2011
it seems that Germania is a few fruit loops short of a nutritious breakfast at this point in time...

Good story mi amigo
yaoifangirl21069 chapter 26 . 2/1/2011
Well the Beilschmidts are quite the people!Great story!-
yaoifangirl21069 chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
Oh I love that episode of family guy!But anyway great fic!-
waphlelady chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Thank you for making these hilarious shorts. I had this story on alert and every time a new chapter came up, I would read it. This story needs more attention than what it has but oh well... A shame that it has finally ended. Now go out and write more funny fanfics.
itschinatown chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Who is Anna?
karimariesk chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
yes! thank youu xD

there's nothing better than the bad friends trio x3

only they could get into a mob/bank robber car like that xD
karimariesk chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
awww baby gilbert is love!

I wanted germania to take him with fancis and antonio, and have a baby bad touch trio xD

but bother roderich is better :3
aile-chan chapter 23 . 1/3/2011
More More! We need more adorable Gilbo!