Reviews for Sympathia
StrawberIceream chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I never even thought of Marcus/Seth until I read this fic. Now I've gotta find more of Mareth. Oh, and can there please be a prequel to this?
stephanie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
It was good i liked it
Mnez303 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
wow. this was amazing...i'm not surprised it won that award. btw, i LOVE ur work. it's amazing. tho...i'm wishing for more of Ghost Love Score. that was a rather...CRUEL cliffhanger you left us with. please tell me you'll continue with it soon? *begging*
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Omg this is so cute! I must admit that I do love this pairing a lot, I really do.
cljohnson019 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i liked this and there really should be more stories of this couple
leejungwang chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Personaly, I love mpreg so...lol It's very said that this pairing doesn't get any love :( The both of them are surprisingly cute together and just fit right together (especially with their contrasting personalities). I hope some good authors will read what you write and continue the pairing :)

Giving Seth and Marcus a daughter is very fitting. For some reason, I had expected a little boy but now I don't think so anymore :) This fic lifted my mood, thank you for letting me read :D
Yellow-Phoenix25 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was cute. I liked it a lot. And Jascob (hehe).

Thanks for sharing.
Possessed4evr chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
too bad u wont have more as a side story. its so cute & it would have a lot of potential. oh well, i still love complexity :)
Mallie chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I'm ok with mpreg on occasion, though it's not always my favorite. This however was very sewwt.
Ajisai-Hosu chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I absolutely adored this story! The mpreg with this couple is really just so cute, it adds to the unconventional aspect of this pairing :) marvelous job!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
It was veru cute :)
Wrath of Carcosa chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was such a nice story. I love it!