Reviews for I'm Not Okay
Smaug The Terrible chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Oh... poor Hatter..
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
It's very good so far!

However, there should never be blood when you lose your virginty unless by force. Especially since she was fully aroused with Tarrent aka lubrication.

Also, you can't tell the differance between a virgin and non virgin. The hymen is an extremely thin layer of tissue at the vaginal entrance that some women aren't even born with.

The only way would be if the man didn't see/saw blood which as stated before is only from forceful, dry entry aka rape. Besides, blood only comes from being ripped open from forced entry. I sadly know that feeling and you're not even hardly able to walk the next day. So I highly doubt she'd be all smiles with Hatter when she'd be burning like a severe paper cut down there,

I understand that it was part of the story but for future referance make sure you correct it.
Emily chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
I think I found a little mistake. Tyler is blind but he can point to garden if he wants to go to the garden? That doesn't make much sense to me. Furthermore do I really like your story, it is written very well and it is always a pleasure to read good stories.

Love and digital cookies from Emily
kawaiiwolvesss chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
Oh this was such a wonderful story ;u;
kawaiiwolvesss chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Okay I just had to say the "Love, why is your tummy alive?" Is by far mg favorite line xD
tardisbluelady63 chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
Fantastic story... the punctuation in the dialogue was bad enough to be mildly distracting, and some parts seemed to move a bit too fast, but the story is excellent. I read it all to the end and favorited it!
tigerofviolet chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
Loved it! :)
M4L4DR017 chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
Absoultly positivily beautifuly written. Thank you for existing.
M4L4DR017 chapter 20 . 5/15/2013
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
cheesecakebutternuts chapter 23 . 3/6/2013
Tsssssk tssssk...I would expect more from Mirana. But anyways this is my first time reading a Alice fic and I think im hooked. I mean I always knew I'd enjoy reading bout this pairing(It clicked when I was watching the movie and it was ending and my mom was like "NOW KISS!" Literally) thats what I was saying while reading this also literally
Guest chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
Great story, I loved it.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
loved it! (well the happier ending, stayne is sick in the head)
Larka-chan chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I love the reunion
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I definitely think this is how a sequel to the movie would start out, I like it.