Reviews for I'm Not Okay
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 23 . 11/23
My actual account is PhantomSometimesWrites, to get that out of the way.
I loved this story, it was a pleasure to read. It was rather dark in some sections, but it was all good in the end. I'm all to happy to see both sons be loved dearly by both parents. Its a tad disappointing, Staynes death. Oh well, what to do? Great story!
JARAT chapter 1 . 7/29
I couldn't even make it to the end of this story. There is angst then there is torture. This story is torture. I don't want to give parts of the story away to anyone who wants to read it but there are terrible things that occur which seem to be avoidable and each chapter is more horrific than the last. As I mentioned, I am unable to finish this story but is there a rescue in there somewhere? How much torture is a beloved character and reader supposed to endure before the hero actually does something heroic? Every potentially bright spot in this story tragically snuffed out. It's so dark, I am NOT okay.
Stayne's parts were actually really disturbing. But I think you really got inside of the head of an abuser.
Although, its really hard for me to understand how they feel they love someone but hurt them on a daily basis.
I guess that's the problem with people lile Stayne, they confuse possession with love.
WhiteLunaNight chapter 20 . 4/5
don't tell me Stayne escaped?! how would he do it? And why would you let him escape?!
PoorAlice and Tyler and Tarrant and everybody (except stayne) if Tarrant is going to kill him i wuld very much like to help him with it.

This story is very well wrttenand is most deffenetly dark, but i like a dark story once in a while ;) Although i wish we could get to the hapy part. I really, really, reeeaaallyy like this story )
WhiteLunaNight chapter 11 . 4/5
i swear in all that is mad that, when i go to Wonderland, i sweare that i will Brutuly and slowly kill Stayne, with my own two hands. No one deserves that ESPECIALLY Alice.
WhiteLunaNight chapter 9 . 4/5
poor alice... she may never see the hatter or anyone beloved to her for that matter, again :...c
WhiteLunaNight chapter 7 . 4/5
Is that's Tarrant's way to ask Alice to marry him?!

Love the story, more addicting than chocolate )
Holly crap! That story made me cry Sooo many times! Like NOOOO JOKEE! ;-;
But it was a wonderful story! :3
Smaug The Terrible chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Oh... poor Hatter..
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
It's very good so far!

However, there should never be blood when you lose your virginty unless by force. Especially since she was fully aroused with Tarrent aka lubrication.

Also, you can't tell the differance between a virgin and non virgin. The hymen is an extremely thin layer of tissue at the vaginal entrance that some women aren't even born with.

The only way would be if the man didn't see/saw blood which as stated before is only from forceful, dry entry aka rape. Besides, blood only comes from being ripped open from forced entry. I sadly know that feeling and you're not even hardly able to walk the next day. So I highly doubt she'd be all smiles with Hatter when she'd be burning like a severe paper cut down there,

I understand that it was part of the story but for future referance make sure you correct it.
Emily chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
I think I found a little mistake. Tyler is blind but he can point to garden if he wants to go to the garden? That doesn't make much sense to me. Furthermore do I really like your story, it is written very well and it is always a pleasure to read good stories.

Love and digital cookies from Emily
kawaiiwolvesss chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
Oh this was such a wonderful story ;u;
kawaiiwolvesss chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Okay I just had to say the "Love, why is your tummy alive?" Is by far mg favorite line xD
tardisbluelady63 chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
Fantastic story... the punctuation in the dialogue was bad enough to be mildly distracting, and some parts seemed to move a bit too fast, but the story is excellent. I read it all to the end and favorited it!
tigerofviolet chapter 23 . 5/24/2013