Reviews for Symphony of Hearts
Wynni chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
numminess. Thank you for writing it.
and loved the clever chapter titles.
Izulza chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
YAY! Back on track to a happy ending!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Perfectly Sweet & Spicey!
Izulza chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Wow a new type of Erik: wanting to be a better man despite not being able to keep Christine(in his mind). Very original!
Izulza chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
AW poor Erik! Poor Christine! Wonderful chapter!
Izulza chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Ouch!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I love this story! Thanks for posting it.
Sarah Crawford chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
This is another sweet, fluffy little E/C fic. Glad to see one from you that is a bit longer. Nice work.
Ailovec chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I really like the angst in this and I think you captured Erik's personality perfectly!
DeJean76 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I just wanted to let you know how very much I loved this short story!

I went into Phantom of the Opera like I always do (have read 100's), but I narrowed my search to "Complete stories, M rating & ANGST! And, there among the other 109 stories was this one! Just wanted to let you know how I found it! I Only read complete stories cause I have literally cried when I fall in love with a story & it is incomplete/deserted! I usually search out M rated stories because I myself cannot think of Erik/Christine with a Krating! LOL! And, finally...when reading I totally thrive on angst as long as it is finally resolved! I love what angst does to the pit of my stomach when I am reading a love story! Oh, if they had a category for "happy endings", I would click that too!

Anyway, you have filled all of my personal requirements with this story! It will go on my favorite list! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!
A.R. LaBaere chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Magnificent! You've got to love an Erik/ Christine misunderstanding. And as for the last chapter... Sweet and sexy at the same time;)
Liz86000 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
It was an amazing fic! Loved it!
Cordite Quill chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Very hot. Even though I didn't get the chance, I'd've voted for the love scene. :)
Cordite Quill chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I've been reading a few of your stories and I'm a sucker for a good romance too. I will leave more reviews in the future, but so far I'm thoroughly enjoying this! You write very well - and your love scenes are well done too!

...And did Eric just leave the cabin without his mask?...
PhantomMalevolence chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
this is a very nice little story :)... i enjoyed reading it very much :D!