Reviews for Shell Game
VampCaro chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Please do another chapter, this is torture not knowing what's going to happen next.
Wondering chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
When will this be finished? WILL it be finished?
Annoyed chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
When will this be finished? It's been over 2 years!
VampCaro chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Great story please please please continue. There is nothing worse than an uncomplete story.
L.G chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I'd like to see this story finished! Now that the '88 season DVD is out & I've had a chance to see it, I suspect I know who "he" is, but...
Chrysalis441 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Ah, so they're quite quick to realize they're following the wrong guy. Nice, nice.

Although I can't decide whether I want Nicholas to be found as soon as possible or only after some more angst for the team. And quite possible he won't stay alone for long? Was that a hint with Grant? Nicely done, anyway. Helps building up a good atmosphere.

This is also the first time that Jim contacts his boss(es), is it? Or at least the first time it is shown. And they're holding back, hm. Former IMF-member? Renegade agent hunting down famous teams?

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Just a quick question: How long is this story going to be? Just so that we get a feeling for the kind of action and plot waiting for us...

Keep going!
aida135 chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Set up or grudge or is it both? Well written and full of emotion as always.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Wow! This is so intense. I'm loving the detail and the brilliant characterisation. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go next with this :)
Hollis chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Oh, I like this. More please?
aida135 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Mega suspence all the way! Great plot, and i'm waiting patiently for the twist to unreavel.
Chrysalis441 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I hadn't expected that!

Although I already thought it a bit early for one of their plans to go wrong.

Keep going! I need to know what happens next!
Sarince chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Ooh! A new MI story from you! Yay!

Hmm, back in Ch 1 I thought it was funny how Nicholas felt itchy and Wesson seemed to do so as well. Now I'm wondering if perhaps they were itchy for the same reason...
Corrie W chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I like this story a lot. There is good tension building and nice descriptions overall but this last chapter is the best of them. I could see it like I was watching it and I really like how you are portraying all the characters. I watched this show as a child and it has a special place in my heart for that. It's fun to see that it still lives on for people. And it's fun to see a story that stays so true to the show. Keep going!
Chrysalis441 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh great, they're back!

And then to end the first chapter at that point, tsk, tsk ;-)

I'm not great at reviews, so just a quick "I like it!" and "Keep going!" from my side!