Reviews for Bad Habits
KelseyO chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
cute cute cute cute (i mean, also sad-ish and angsty and things, but mostly) cute. i love that rory can be in love with amy and also brave enough to call her out on her shit and be honest (as he does with everyone), but mostly i love amy pond sarcasm, especially when it happens at very inappropriate times.

you nailed her voice, one hundred percent (well, both of their voices, but AMY), and this fic was great.
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Don't know how I haven't reviewed this before, but I just want to say I love this story. Amy and Rory are so perfectly in-character and I think the whole pretending to drown thing is definitely something she would do.
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
UGH I love Amy and Rory and I love this. It's beautiful, I think. I think Amy's crazy streak is just right for her character actually :)
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This was wonderful! I especially liked the description of how "magical" it was being underwater - it was a bit disturbing, but also really beautiful. Well done! :D
Irene Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I absolutely adored it! Its so good to read Rory/Amy stories! More please! :)

Amy Rose
floofymcflooferson chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I can't quite find the words to tell you how much I loved this, just know that I did. A lot. Especially the ending. It's just so wonderful, all of it.
Eclectic Muse chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
You are seriously like my personal goddess of Rory/Amy fic. I wish it hadn't ended so soon! And also I admit it, I was hoping for a little bit more of the sexiness at the end. :3

Very well done, I always get excited to see a Rory/Amy fic alert from you in my inbox. :)
Deccatrine chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love Rory. And I'm glad that you apparently do too. When Rory's character first appeared, I thought he was going to be like Mickey, the whiny, jealous boyfriend who isn't good enough for The Girl. But somehow, he and Amy are just an amazing fit, and he's just so darn likable. Anyway, great one-shot! So this would be at the very beginning of their relationship? Very sweet. :)
Powerfulweak chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh, Please continue this... I love Amy/Rory stories. So sweet!