Reviews for Caught By a Cobra
Stormshadow13 chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Very nice couple of chapters.
Serenity Lhane chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
I like the additions and new perspectives in this chapter versus the older version-it's really interesting and a unique path to go down. Love the way it's going!
BlackHreat chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Hooray! Keep going! I want to be up to date!
guardin of dragons chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Love it so far! :D Can't wait to see what happens next.
Serenity Lhane chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Loving the updates!
BlackHreat chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
This is good! Please do more and soon!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
So I completely forgot that you were rewriting this story. That being said I really like the rewrite so far so please update soon.
Afrieal chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
my partner is amused, every time I see an update for the rewrite I squeal like a fangirl seeing their favorite voice actor (he knows what that sounds like because we saw Vic Mignogna at a local con) well to be truthful I am a fangirl just for good fanfic. Hope you have a great after Halloween week **offers left over pumpkin spice cake and hot beverages**
Serenity Lhane chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Thank you for updating! I've missed this story!
BlackHreat chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
I've been waiting for this! It is such a good story! Update again soon!
Stormshadow13 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Love the perspective in this chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Isn't there a finished version of this? And have you abandoned this story?
Harley chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Hey! I love your story so much and would really like to read the continuation ! you left the best part! perhaps not read this but I think many would like to continue this story, I congratulate you and please do not leave. Luck! 3
sc.rabbitdoubt chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Ok this is so sad cause I followed this story and the last time i checked it DID have 13 chapters, well now I feel reallyyyyyyyy saddddd :((((((
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Oh my god! Please please PLEASE make more!