Reviews for Caught By a Cobra
Isn't there a finished version of this? And have you abandoned this story?
Harley chapter 1 . 4/24
Hey! I love your story so much and would really like to read the continuation ! you left the best part! perhaps not read this but I think many would like to continue this story, I congratulate you and please do not leave. Luck! 3
sc.rabbitdoubt chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Ok this is so sad cause I followed this story and the last time i checked it DID have 13 chapters, well now I feel reallyyyyyyyy saddddd :((((((
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Oh my god! Please please PLEASE make more!
StevenStevenson chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
please update! I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
thatawesomeguy07 chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
I freakin love this story!
ilikeninjas9 chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
AAAHHHH! I LOVE THIS STORY SO FRIGGIN' MUCH!ASDFGHJKL!
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
FINALLY! Like oh my god! How does two highly trained ninjas not know how the other feels about them?! I was going crazy! But finally! They got together!
It's a great story by the way, sometimes I'm a bit confused about who you're talking about but I think that just because me, so update soon please!
Scyler chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
OMG, OMG, OMG! I adore this story! I have read through it about ten times already! I know that you haven't updated in a while but I really hope that you haven't abandoned this fic! It is an amazing story that I would love to see more of. It actually got me hooked on the SS/SE pairiing because I had never really thought about it before reading this fic. I really, really hope you decide to continue it. Please!
Spartan2016 chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
More please? You have to wright more this is my fave G.I. Joe paring. Please keep going some how. (I am spartan2016 on deventart too)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is awesome
Hot ninja action? Yes please
Gap Between the Lines chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
That. Is. Too cute! *has minor (major) freak out* Don't worry, that is a normal reaction for me. I know you haven't updated this story in, like, years, but I may as well review it to make sure that you know that the story is still, you know, there. Also, I felt that I should tell you how awesome the story is and how many feelings it gave me. Which is, like, loads. And feelings are a good thing. Aaanyway, this was the only story I found in the entire GI Joe collection about SS/SE that I liked. So, good on you! Or, yeah... You get my point. I hope. And I'm of on a tangent. Oops. Back on topic. If this review reaches you, I hope you enjoy reading my (immensely) awkward review and at least put the 'complete' icon on this story if it's finished/scrapped. Or, you know, update it. Possibly? I don't know. Okay, imma go now. Byee! *waves* _
Bonnie Blacc chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Hi, I just finished reading this story and I fucking love it! Please please please... I know you don't update for a year more or less, but I was wondering if you will continue this fanfiction or if it's abandoned!

Thank you!

Bonnie Blacc..

PS: Please forgive me if any mistake, English is not my native language! : )
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Awww, he's just like a little kid with his teddy bears. In his case, the slightly more deadly katana, lol.
Galaticx chapter 4 . 5/12/2013