Reviews for Sweet Torture
cd chapter 1 . 6/17
Okayyyyyyyyyy I'm scared but at the same time it's HOT
Oh Ra... There is no words to describe the perfectness. I half like and half hate Tea/Anzu. I don't mind bashing and I don't mind a nice her. But this was just awesome! Tea/Anzu was a b**** here sooo I like her end. And it's so hard to find a good kinky story in puzzleshipping (well it is for me anyway) and you are now one of my favourite writers for this piece of puzzleshipping goodness.
KND Universe chapter 1 . 3/21
KND: i forgot to say that Pinkie promises are unwavering so Yami has to keep his promise,and since we are talking about Pinkamena Diane Pie the most sadistic pony of the Universe so you know if you want that Yami pay consequences
KND Universe chapter 1 . 3/21
KND: exelent fanfic
Sonic: It's so intense that i want to die
Yami: and i will continue torturing him so keep enjoying it
Pinkamena: Pinkie promise
Yami: yes Pinkie promise
bibian chapter 1 . 3/1
no! not the cream! ahhhhh or so i thought...how can you enjoy that! it's insanity. wait, i forget, yami's a crazy person, let's not forget that! the storys good and i commend you for your hard work but...im going to hide under my bed and comfort myself with a cat...and, don't kill yugi with your stupid antics yami, im watching you.
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/29
FINALY! someone did away with Tea...I always imagined Yami to be more of the dominant type...preety awesome story
jake chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh my god so fucking awsome just readinv that made me extremly hard I love what ur mind comes up with so awesome there shpuld be a sequel
Angel-the-hedge chapter 1 . 1/24
oh my...
Miky-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Bellissimo.
Sono senza parole per descrivere la magnificenza di quest'opera.
Le do 10 stelle.
Scrivine altre così, con fruste, panna e quant'altro, ben fatte come questa ma un pò più durature nelle parte limone, e io andrò in paradiso.
La 10 stelle:
yullenlover99 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
luv it!
XHikariLaylaX chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Layla:*gets giant nosebleed and faints*
Akila: she'll be fine just give her a minute
Zuka: should we be worried
Akila: nah this is normal *looks at Layla* we'll for her anyway
Layla:*mutters* Yugi Yami Your brain AWESOME
Akila Zuka: 0-0
Zuka: O-kay is that normal?
Akila: hard to tell what my hikari will do next so I will leave that question for another day *turns to Zuka* wanna go Tea hunting
Zuka: oh Ra yes *leaves with Akila*
Layla: *mumbles in sleep* Awesome story BTW
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Love those two!
SilverShadow123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Wow, just . . . wow. I like this. I like this A LOT. The idea of any yami being possessive over their hikari is just so . . . giggle-inducing? No, but I'm Filipino and we call what I'm feeling 'kilig'. There's no direct English translation so sorry.

Anyways, though a submissive hikari is okay and nice and all those things, I have to say I'm sort of getting tired of it. Sort of. They're like . . . it's like it's always the yami who's in control, which I honestly totally get as the hikaris really are uke material, but when I say 'control' I kind of mean relationship-wise and not sex-wise. Like . . . I'm always under the impression that since the yamis believe they are nothing without their hikaris and that they'd do anything for them, it's like . . . it just strikes me that the hikaris are the bosses in the relationship or something.

I like this one shot a lot, though. Don't doubt that :D
Awesometamez chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I always thought this was more of a bakura ryou or marik Malik thing not really yami Yugi thing but I wasn't disappointed it was done perfectly
sierra wells chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
i fucking love that slutty performance against yami and yugi i actually thought i was in it
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »