Reviews for Sweet Torture
Ok. That wad werid
ShadowStreak4 chapter 1 . 8/11
I seriously love this. I was both squealing and laughing. It's an awesome story.
LadehEevee chapter 1 . 8/4
This should just be a bunch of smut stories. Its good
cd chapter 1 . 6/17
Okayyyyyyyyyy I'm scared but at the same time it's HOT
Oh Ra... There is no words to describe the perfectness. I half like and half hate Tea/Anzu. I don't mind bashing and I don't mind a nice her. But this was just awesome! Tea/Anzu was a b**** here sooo I like her end. And it's so hard to find a good kinky story in puzzleshipping (well it is for me anyway) and you are now one of my favourite writers for this piece of puzzleshipping goodness.
KND Universe chapter 1 . 3/21
KND: i forgot to say that Pinkie promises are unwavering so Yami has to keep his promise,and since we are talking about Pinkamena Diane Pie the most sadistic pony of the Universe so you know if you want that Yami pay consequences
KND Universe chapter 1 . 3/21
KND: exelent fanfic
Sonic: It's so intense that i want to die
Yami: and i will continue torturing him so keep enjoying it
Pinkamena: Pinkie promise
Yami: yes Pinkie promise
bibian chapter 1 . 3/1
no! not the cream! ahhhhh or so i can you enjoy that! it's insanity. wait, i forget, yami's a crazy person, let's not forget that! the storys good and i commend you for your hard work going to hide under my bed and comfort myself with a cat...and, don't kill yugi with your stupid antics yami, im watching you.
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/29
FINALY! someone did away with Tea...I always imagined Yami to be more of the dominant type...preety awesome story
jake chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh my god so fucking awsome just readinv that made me extremly hard I love what ur mind comes up with so awesome there shpuld be a sequel
Angel-the-hedge chapter 1 . 1/24
oh my...
Miky-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Sono senza parole per descrivere la magnificenza di quest'opera.
Le do 10 stelle.
Scrivine altre così, con fruste, panna e quant'altro, ben fatte come questa ma un pò più durature nelle parte limone, e io andrò in paradiso.
La 10 stelle:
yullenlover99 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
luv it!
xDiox chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Layla:*gets giant nosebleed and faints*
Akila: she'll be fine just give her a minute
Zuka: should we be worried
Akila: nah this is normal *looks at Layla* we'll for her anyway
Layla:*mutters* Yugi Yami Your brain AWESOME
Akila Zuka: 0-0
Zuka: O-kay is that normal?
Akila: hard to tell what my hikari will do next so I will leave that question for another day *turns to Zuka* wanna go Tea hunting
Zuka: oh Ra yes *leaves with Akila*