Reviews for Fleeting Moments
HJP-HJG.Quick chapter 45 . 5/25/2014
No more updates? :( I would have loved to know what happened to them.
pryorbyron chapter 45 . 10/26/2012
I loved other things you wrote, so took the time to read this. Have you left it, or got too little response? Not my favorite of what I have read, but I would have liked to see where it could have gone. Hopefully ends well (angst breaking into dawn is always best for me).
LADYJAZZ1 chapter 45 . 8/31/2012
This is the most intriguing, relative, realistic fanfic I have ever read. Such emotion! This is a story that I would imagine happened to their characters after giving up Beth. I know that this story hasn't been updated in over a year, but I would LOVE to know what happens next. Does Quinn take that next step closer to the edge? Can Puck actually save her from killing herself?
agronderwood chapter 45 . 6/8/2012
This is so beautiful! Please update I am so addicted! Ah I am gonna cry.
We're A Two Shot chapter 45 . 6/20/2011
Just started reading this story and finished all 45 chapters and I gotta say you're amazing at what you do. Your chapters are raw and touch my freaking soul with how angsty they can get. This last one hurt pretty damn deep. Your portrayal of quinn and puck is so on point I congratulate you for not only figuring out these two characters but expanding on this issue of beth that is so overlooked.
kaibre chapter 45 . 4/26/2011
I don't know how many times I can say this in reviews for one story, but how heartbreaking. The way they hurt, I can pratically feel it myself.
kaibre chapter 27 . 4/26/2011
this is brutal...and i love it. great story.
kaibre chapter 23 . 4/26/2011
so heartbreaking!
kaibre chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
i know i'm late, so this will just be a quick review-you said you didn't love this chapter, and i SOOO did. my fave so far...
Yes.You chapter 45 . 4/18/2011
Wow I just read this whole story today and LOVED it. I've seen it a while ago but just thought it was another cliché, unoriginal story. But wow was I wrong! I've honestly never read a Quick story so dark and I'm loving it. You do an amazing job of making Quinn so fucked up and Puck so wonderful and caring. Even though this is totally OOC for them, you manage to pull it off beautifully. I'm so glad I read this. Please update, I'm so excited now to see where you take things!
lucklessforhim chapter 45 . 3/22/2011
Gorgeous. I love this scene. It hurts in the best possible way, and I love how they came together at the end of it and weren't fixed, but just fucked up *together.*

Oh, my gosh. *Sadder*? I would say I can't handle sadder, but I'm way too invested in this to give up now. Can't wait for more.
lucklessforhim chapter 44 . 2/27/2011
I just want to say that I really, really, REALLY love this! Every time I read a new chapter I can't wait to find out what happens next. :-)
tanyakapler chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
I didn't like the fact that Puck seemed to be the only bad guy in this situation last season. I think Quinn and him are both to blame.
wildblessedfreedom chapter 44 . 2/27/2011
As much as I wish this story could get happier, I gotta say- you write P/Q angst SO well. Probably the best quick angst i've read, actually. Update soon!
Majani chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
poor, tough puke. but this could really been going on in him during the episodes... buhu. just his sad, green eyes make my heart melt :) you described it reeeeally well.

and I dont get it - why cant people just give their children normal names and take those weird other names as their own personal pet names? I mean... drizzle sounds nice! but not from a teacher who wants you for getting an F or something lol (DRIZZLE HUDSON! come out!) sorry, random :)