Reviews for Waiting in Sin
buffy93 chapter 12 . 3/29
That's a great story! I love it! You're a great writter!
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 3/10
Why doesn't he use his espada powers more oftrn when Soul society knows he's alive? That's what I'm most curious about.
AkiraNatsume chapter 11 . 3/10
Yes, I've noticed the Black butler thing as well. That was hilarious.
Noyoki chapter 8 . 2/13
Love it so far, however something went wrong with this chapter. For some reason there are a lot of words split with a space that doesn't belong. Kind of annoying. Aside from that, great.
general zargon chapter 8 . 1/16
Um, hey, did you notice that a lot of the words in this chapter were separated (i.e. pas sionately instead of passionately) and that a lot were missing altogether? It was a good chapter, but all those typos were really distracting, and I wasn't sure if you knew about them or not...:/ I liked how you showed Ulquiorra's thoughts in this chapter though. :)
TiffBaby101 chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
i love your story. and i definitely liked how you had the 3 7's. i never thought about connecting the 7 sins like that before.
master1527 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
a masterpiece enough said
Jysrin chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Oh come on! Kyle was cool!
But he died like a champ so that's fine.
Jysrin chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Was it sexy, demonic Orihime?
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Seriously I love the little mix of kuroshitesuji in it and Grimmjows crush on Luna XD
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Aww and here i thought there was going to be a one shot about Lunas and Grimmjaws relationship after the battle. But that's fine.
Ayni chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I believe this is miscategorized. It is clearly parody. No noticeable original plot, a rather unexplainably OOC Ulquiorra who somehow managed to retain his memories yet none of his personality, and a pointlessly scathing internal commentary on every major canon event from every single book...clearly, parody.

I have to confess to being disappointed. The plot summary had seemed so interesting..
The Man chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
This is my third time reading this. Of everything I have read, this might just be my favorite.
willowskeith chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Good story
XXDD Smiles chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS WAS AWESOME!